Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Cruise between Capraia and Corsica with Skipper and Hostess"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Monday: boarding, accommodation in the cabins. The boat will already be equipped with the galley. Lunch on board and immediate departure to Capraia . Anchor and first swim in Cala del Ceppo where we will spend the night.
Tuesday: Second bathroom in the beautiful Capraia! Following navigation to Corsica with a stop for lunch in front of the Giraglia . Anchor for the night in Centuri .
Wednesday: We move to Saleccia to enjoy the beautiful turquoise water where time permitting we will spend the night.
Thursday: We will move to the Lotus plage for lunch and in the afternoon we can visit Saint Florent and go ashore.
Friday: Sailing to Capo Testa or the Giraglia where we will have lunch and in the afternoon navigation to Santa Maria or Macinaggio .
Saturday: bath before leaving towards Capraia ! We will anchor to the buoy in front of the port of Capraia in the afternoon relax or a nice Trekking .
Sunday: Early wake up, last swim in Capraia and then departure to return to the Tuscan coast in the afternoon. Landing.
Vagabond 47 of 15 meters designed by Stefini and Shomaken's pencil, the same one who designed Adriatica the boat of the sailors by chance (Susi Blady and Patrizio Roversi). It is a well built boat, solid and designed for ocean sailing, it is also very spacious both above and below deck. Externally it is equipped with a large deck with many spaces used for sunbathing and / or recreation area where it is also possible to have dinner illuminated by the moon.
Our trip starts here
Rosignano Solvay, LI, Italia
Monday 26 August from 11:00 until Monday 26 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Rosignano Solvay, LI, Italia
Sunday 1 September from 16:00 until Sunday 1 September at 17:00
Reviews of Riccardo
Other important information
The port of Rosignano Solvay, Cala dei Medici is easily reachable by train or by car.
For info and for boarding contact the skipper through the appropriate message area.
The boat will already be equipped with galley, please report in advance intolerances, allergies and food preferences.
NB: IN THIS CRUISE NO PORT EXPENSES ARE EXPECTED AS REGARDS THE BOARDING AND THE LANDING!
This year we will carry out our itinerary by sailing together with another 47-foot sailing boat. It will be a good opportunity to browse together, get to know and have fun with more people.
* Obviously, all the itinerary and the route will be subject to variations depending on the marine weather conditions.
Overnight stays are planned in the harbor and sometimes in port.
WHAT TO BRING: It is advisable to wear comfortable clothes: recommended a windbreaker, beach towels, creams, glasses, masks or fins. The strictly soft suitcases or backpacks.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- •Lenzuola ed asciugamano da viso quota di 20€ per la settimana.
- •Quota per la cambusa ed Hostess corrispondente a 25€ giornalieri a persona (solo se pasteggiate a bordo) alcolici non compresi (mediamente 15€c.ca a settimana a persona).
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.