Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Have fun and relax while discovering Elba and Capraia islands"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Seven days on a sailing boat enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the Tuscan archipelago. Sailing from San Vincenzo, we will visit the island of Capraia and circumnavigate the island of Elba. During the holiday we may land in Portoferraio, Marciana Marina, Fetovaia and Lido di Capoliveri, Punta Rossa beach, Rio Marina Capo D’arco. Expected return to San Vincenzo the following Saturday. During the holiday there will be the opportunity for everyone to experience sail trim and steer, FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN EXPERIENCING THE EMOTION NAVIGATION AT NIGHT (Savona - San Vincenzo) at no additional cost, they can embark in Savona on Friday 30th July by 2:00 pm. The itinerary may vary due to weather conditions.
Dufour 405 Gl
Dufour 405 GL - year 2011 3 comfortable cabins, two bathrooms.
Cruising boat with excellent marine qualities, good sailing performance and excellent liveability of spaces, it combines the best housing solutions with the qualities of a marine and fast hull, yet another confirmation of the design skills of Studio Felci e Roseo.
On board it can accommodate up to 8 people with its 3 double cabins, also inside there are 2 bathrooms and heating, a large 380 liter refrigerator and adequate storage space.
Outside a large cockpit with double wheelhouse and aft platform that opens entirely and allows you to have your own access platform to the sea.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 17:00 until Sunday 15 August at 8:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 21 August from 9:00 until Saturday 21 August at 11:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.