This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Come on, come and see what the sea is like in the summer, come, let yourself be shaken by the wind, by the sparkling air that awakens the senses, by the sunsets that shine the eyes and the sea, sea sea and sea.
I go out to sea every weekend, the base is Punta Ala, the destination is the Tuscan Archipelago.
Be surprised by the endless days that will fill your eyes, by the blue of the sea by the colors of the vegetation of a unique island, Elba.
We will live two days in total symbiosis with the sea and the wind.
Van De Stadet 34
Van de Stadet 34 is a cutter-armed sloop, built in the Netherlands and completely re-energized in all its details. It is a steel boat with sail features suitable for those who want to enjoy the taste of sailing in tranquility.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 25 July from 9:00 until Saturday 25 July at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 26 July from 17:00 until Sunday 26 July at 18:00
Reviews of Ivo
Other important information
You can embark on Friday night without any extra charge. The additional costs are really low if we sail, sleep in the harbor and fund the galley. I recommend that you bring a waxed jacket or anorak if possible. Don't bring hard bags. On board you will find sheets and pillowcases. IMPORTANT: If the weather and sea conditions are prohibitive, the holiday will not be lost and will be made up for on the first available date. Do you want to do anything else? Suggest, let's talk. Contact me.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.