This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Thursday evening boarding, accommodation on board, small briefing and then dinner all together to get to know each other.
On Friday morning maybe immediately after dawn we will sail to Capraia , the navigation is about 6 hours and will take us to sail near the island of Gorgona and in the cetacean sanctuary, maybe even very nice dolphins will come to greet us, we will arrive at destination around lunchtime, which we will do rigorously in some bay near the port. late afternoon we will enter the small port of Capraia, possibility to visit the town, and dinner on land or by boat.
On Saturdays we will have the opportunity to discover Capraia from the sea, the famous Cala Rossa , the tip of the Zenobito, a day to spend at sea celebrating the summer. In the evening we will enter the port again, dinner of your choice in the restaurants or on board and we will spend the evening walking around Capraia.
On Sunday morning we will calmly return to the port of departure.
3 double cabins, a cabin with bunk beds, possibly 2 seats in the collapsible dinette, 2 bathrooms equipped with a hot water boiler. 2.55m fiberglass tender. Very funny boat, that really allows you to go sailing, very high-performance hull, the right compromise for a comfortable and fun cruise. The interior spaces are very large, the table of the dinette measures 1.8 m., All the interiors and cabins are covered in teak Burma. Large cockpit where you can enjoy aperitifs at sunset and dinners. Equipped with a canopy that can be inserted into the lazybag, sprayhood and a beautiful carbon steering wheel, perfect for selfies :-)
Our trip starts here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Thursday 24 June from 16:00 until Thursday 24 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Sunday 27 June from 17:00 until Sunday 27 June at 20:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Other important information
And a great desire for sea !!!! We are waiting for you to celebrate the summer
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.