This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
the weekend starts in Talamone with boarding from 11:00.
As soon as we are ready we leave for the Isola del Giglio where we will enjoy the splendid bays of the island.
In the evening, depending on the weather and preferences, you can spend the evening in Giglio Porto or at anchor.
On Sunday we will sail between Giglio and Giannutri , lunch in the harbor and return in the afternoon around 17:00 at Talamone.
No spots available
per personmore info
Grand Soleil 43 Botin & Carkeek
Grand Soleil 43 from 2006, fast cruising sailboat with three double cabins and two electric bathrooms. Very fast under sail, it is easy to do 8 knots and even by motor. The boat has regular maintenance and all the comforts necessary for a safe, fun and comfortable cruise
Our trip starts here
Talamone, GR, Italia
Saturday 29 May from 11:00 until Saturday 29 May at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Talamone, GR, Italia
Sunday 30 May from 17:00 until Sunday 30 May at 18:00
Reviews of Alberto
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola 10
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.