This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Discovering the Island of Elba .
I propose a weekend of OFFLINE .
I ask guests to put themselves in a position to stay for a short period without using a smartphone or other device.
To rediscover the pleasure of silence, of interpersonal sharing.
A few days to observe with the eyes and not with the lens, listen to sounds and noises, draw instead of photographing and imagine instead of looking on Google ...
It will be a cruise focused above all on the calm and slow pace typical of life on board. Enjoy anchorages and sailing calmly, without the frenzy of arriving and seeing as many places as possible.
In short, slow down.
Grand Soleil 39 Cantieri Del Pardo
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Friday 25 June from 17:00 until Friday 25 June at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 27 June from 8:00 until Sunday 27 June at 18:00
Reviews of Andrea
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.