This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello, my proposal is to spend the last week of August sailing between the island of Elba and Liguria with arrival in Genoa on August 28th.
The departure is from the Marina di San Vincenzo, we will spend 2 days on Elba and then head north, a mandatory stop in Porto Venere and then go up Liguria passing from the Cinque Terre to Portofino and then arrive in Genoa.
At night you will sleep (weather permitting) in the harbor or in some beautiful marina in the area, swimming, wind, music, aperitifs, and fun will frame the desire to get together, get to know each other and share the pure passion for the sea. I wait for you on board bye!
Bavaria 35 Cruiser
The boat is a sailing cruiser of about 11 meters long; It is equipped with all the security equipment provided by law without limit on the coast. It has 3 double cabins + 2 seats in the dinette; Kitchen bathroom. It is a full battent slip-on sloop with roller coaster, 62 square meters sail surface, 192 cm draft cast iron cast iron bulb
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Sunday 21 August from 13:00 until Sunday 21 August at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 28 August from 9:00 until Sunday 28 August at 10:00
Reviews of Claudio
Other important information
Hello, no experience is required to navigate with me, I will give you all the notions while surfing, and all the travel info on the notice board a few days before.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.