Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "All-Inclusive holiday with Chef on board in the enchanting setting of the Tuscan Archipelago"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
I propose you a relaxing holiday with culinary delights sailing between Elba and Capraia . You will not have to think about anything as you will find on board the galley ready on boarding day without wasting time.
I will send you a menu that you will confirm or modify to your liking.
Chef Anton on board will be at your complete disposal for breakfast, lunch and dinner, keeping the kitchen always tidy and clean!
Obviously sailing will be the basis of the holiday.
Grand Soleil 50
4 cabins including 3 doubles and 1 cabin with bunk bed
Our trip starts here
Scarlino, GR, Italia
Monday 19 July from 10:00 until Monday 19 July at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Scarlino, GR, Italia
Sunday 25 July from 15:00 until Sunday 25 July at 17:00
Reviews of Tommaso
Other important information
Guys don't bring hard suitcases, just soft bags, otherwise it will be difficult to stow them. Sheets and also a sweatshirt and a k-way
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.