Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing flotilla between the Island of Elba, Capraia and Corsica"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LAST PLACE DEDICATED EXCLUSIVELY TO MAN
We leave with our flotilla of 3 sailing boats to discover the most beautiful and evocative bays of the island of Elba , the island of Capraia and Corsica .
It will be a holiday full of fun, baths, sun, relaxation, sunsets, and sailing that will accompany us every day.
In the evening we will go ashore to experience life and breathe the typical atmosphere of the islands and villages such as Porto Azzurro, Marciana Marina, Marina di Campo, Capraia, Macinaggio .
We will reach the famous finger of Corsica and the Giraglia rock , and then return to the island of Elba.
Weather permitting, we could reach the Gulf of Saint Florent
Included in the fee: insurance, dinghy, 2-seater canoe, Sup, stern BBQ for grilling fresh fish.
The boats are perfectly maintained and updated, equipped with all comforts (sunbathing cushions, 8-person tender, electric bathrooms, 220V, hairdryer, USB sockets in all cabins). They are also equipped with the most modern safety systems in terms of navigation (GPS, AIS, GMDSS).
- Beneteau Oceanis 43 with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms, 12.60mt
- Oceanis 430 with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms, 13mt
- First 40.7 with 3 cabins and 1 bathroom, 12mt
In the section i The skippers of the flotilla you can see the profiles of Emiliano and Luca and the photos of their boats.
Check out the crew!
Beneteau Oceanis 43
Our boat is a Beneteau Oceanis 430, with 3 large double cabins including a forward master cabin with private bathroom in the cabin, another bathroom with access from the dinette, 3 indoor / outdoor hot showers, fridge freezer, stove, oven, BBQ outside . <br> The boat is equipped with all the comforts and the most modern navigation and active safety systems, including AIS and EPIRB.
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 31 July from 9:00 until Saturday 31 July at 12:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 10:00 until Saturday 7 August at 12:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
The port of embarkation is easily accessible by train.
On board light equipment, we recommend a sweatshirt and a windproof jacket for the evening or night, soft travel bags, mask and fins.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.