This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Appointment Saturday afternoon, we meet, I will illustrate two rules for the quiet on the boat, we organize the food and do the shopping. On Sunday morning we leave for the island of Elba, we will circumnavigate the island touching different places every day, we will anchor in the most beautiful coves. Weather permitting we will stop in capraia. We will alternate nights at anchor under starry skies with worldly evenings in the characteristic island villages. Return to San Vincenzo scheduled for Friday afternoon and disembarkation on Saturday morning. Good wind
Alb - Sail Torino
The EC 37, with its almost 12 meters of length and 4 meters of maximum width, is a comfortable and safe boat and is suitable for medium-fast cruises. It was designed when boats were built to navigate in earnest. Its elegant teak interior will give you a sense of security and warmth. You will find on board 4 comfortable cabins, for a total of 8 berths and a large bathroom. A cozy and large dinette with stereo and television and a complete kitchen, will make you live a holiday in comfort. It's an armed boat with two trees because safety at sea is never too much! A solar panel guarantees 24-hour electricity, even when you enjoy relaxing in a beautiful harbor. Even the outside is comfortable both for sunbathing and for relaxing and reading a good book. For years, he has brought tourists from all backgrounds and ages, always leaving a beautiful memory of her.
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 31 July from 15:00 until Saturday 31 July at 16:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 9:00 until Saturday 7 August at 10:00
Reviews of Alfredo
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.