Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Mid-August sailing along the coasts of the island of Elba"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Departure from the marina of Salivoli (Piombino) for the island of Elba .
Stops in the most beautiful coves and bays to swim and eat. Nights to spend at anchor sheltered by the natural inlets of the island.
The return will always be at the Marina di Salivoli or Punta Ala
For this trip I provide two cabins, so you will have to book the cabin as a couple or pay two fees if you want to use it alone or possibly available to share it.
Sun Fast 37 Jeanneau
37-foot boat with three double cabins and a bathroom, expands dinette. Regatta arm, mast and drift increased
Our trip starts here
Marina di Salivoli, Piombino LI, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 10:00 until Saturday 14 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Salivoli, LI, Italia
Monday 16 August from 10:00 until Monday 16 August at 11:00
Reviews of Umberto
Other important information
Stress-free holiday and with the possibility of varying the program according to the requests of travel companions.
The boat offers a comfortable bathroom with shower and hot water, a full kitchen and a spacious vertical cockpit fridge.
Meals are not included, so you will have to do the shopping (basic products will still be available on board - pasta sauces salt sugar coffee etc - which I make available but for meals it is still better to bring food according to your needs).
I advise you to bring a small baggage and not a rigid mouse, so that it can be stowed properly.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.