This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
On the evening of June 1st we hurry up the boarding procedures to be able to set sail early in the morning to Marciana Marina where we will spend the day at anchor between baths and sun, at sunset aperitif sailing for Capraia about 5 hours where we moor in front of the port for the night . In the morning, if you want, you can disembark with the tender for a ride in the mythical village of the island not to be missed, and then dedicate ourselves to swimming or sailing and who knows if the weather allows us to take a trip to nearby Corsica. Night at anchor and we return with the bow towards Elba, Porto Azzurro for the last baths and trips to the town. On June 5th, in the afternoon, return to the port of departure.
HOLIDAY ORGANIZED BY ELENA. SKIPPER ON BOARD: MICHELE M. OR NICOLA D .. You will receive a communication from the actual skipper as the departure date approaches.
Released on April 22, 2016, my boat is a Judel Vrolijk project, with three guest cabins, two berths for the crew, and two bathrooms. Bright and spacious inside, fast, stable and very fun to sail. Motorized Volvo 55 cv B & G instrumentation, large teak cockpit.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Wednesday 1 June from 17:00 until Wednesday 1 June at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 5 June from 17:00 until Sunday 5 June at 19:00
Reviews of Elena
Other important information
Driving directions Take the FiPiLi from Florence to Livorno, exit and take Aurelia / Variante for Grosseto, exit at Follonica Nord and follow for Punta Ala.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.