This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
On board a brand new Excess 12 sailing catamaran (2021) - 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms - we will sail from San Vincenzo to the bay of Porto Azzurro looking for the quietest bay.
The next morning we will begin with the circumnavigation of the Island of Elba sailing in full comfort and touching the most evocative points of the pearl of the Tuscan archipelago. All accompanied by excellent food and wine pairings, fun and relaxation.
In the evening we will stop in the harbor in Marina di Campo, being able to go ashore and thus discover the most evocative corners of the coolest town on the island still far from the most chaotic summer tourism.
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Friday 10 June from 18:00 until Friday 10 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Sunday 12 June from 17:00 until Sunday 12 June at 18:00
Reviews of Lorenzo
Other important information
The port of San Vincenzo has both free and paid parking and is easily accessible by train or car.
In the catamaran you will find the complete galley on board and during the journey the skipper will cook delicacies accompanied by excellent wine, also trying to convey notions of sailing and navigation.
Recommended clothing: windproof jacket, a sweatshirt for the evening and a great desire to have fun and share experiences.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola 15
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.