This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
On the schooner we will sail to one of the most beautiful islands in the archipelago. All along its coastline (just 147 km) the island of Elba offers a mild climate and a large variety of different views. You will discover unique places such as the natural pool of Cotoncello, Terranera (with its beach and little lake), the Costa dei Gabbiani, the white shingle beaches of Capo d'Enfola. We will lead you through the medieval narrow streets of Porto Azzurro and Marciana Marina, full of coffee bars, restaurants and shops. And when the sun sets, we will spend peaceful nights lying at anchor and looking at shooting stars. On August 15th we will celebrate Ferragosto with a beach party at Cavoli, one of the ten best beaches in Italy! That is all we offer at island of Elba, but togheter we can decide to sail to Cap Corse and Capraia island.
--hidden-- is an elegant scho1r designed by the Arch. Fiberglass scarves boasting 50 feet in length that offer large indoor spaces (about 20 sqm) and in the blanket to enjoy the Navy. The boat is carried with great ease and it is suitable for medium long r1s. The 90 square meters of sail surface are distributed in a mainsail, a bow and a co1terframe that allow Taumas particular momentum in the loads. At the cockpit are returned the jibs of the bow, the wrap and there is the bumper carriage (in front of the wheel); The main ladder is at the master 3e. The elegant style of the '70s is reflected in the warm interior of wood and finishes. 1dercover is immersed in the retro style that tastes the taste of sailing and noticing some signs of weather on the woods, they value the many miles that this boat sails aro1d the world.
Our trip starts here
Baratti, LI, Italia
Saturday 13 August from 17:00 until Saturday 13 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Baratti, LI, Italia
Saturday 20 August from 15:00 until Saturday 20 August at 16:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
1) Suggest clothes: a jacket for a wind, jeans o comfort pants, sneakers without a black sole, a solar cream and a camera! 2) During the sailing, the skipper explain the base of sail 3) If the wether will be bad, all togheter we decide the itinerary.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.