This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Experience the largest regatta in the world in front of the famous port city Trieste.
Leave on Friday 08.10.2021 in Caorle and go to Trieste with a stop and overnight stay in Grado.
Experience the spectacular and unique regatta up close, in which thousands of sailboats participate.
Boarding is also possible in Grado or Trieste.
- Friday 08.10.2021 check-in at 8.00 and departure at 10.00 from Caorle Arrival in Grado around 17.00 (depending on the wind)
- Saturday 09.10.2021 check-in at 8 am in Grado, (for those leaving from Grado) and departure at 10.00 am for Trieste
Arrival in Trieste around 5 pm (depending on the wind) followed by a spectacular party in Trieste
- Sunday 10.10.2021 at 10.00 am starting shot of the regatta followed by the celebrations for the victory at the Trieste pier
- Monday 12.10.2021 at 8.00 am return to Caorle. Short stop in Grado for those returning to Grado. Arrival in Caorle around 7pm (depending on the wind)
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey43
The boat offers 8 beds for guests. There are 2 bathrooms and an outdoor shower in the stern. On board there are 2 SUP, a dinghy, fishing rod, 3 fins and snorkeling masks and a hammock. In Croatia there is the possibility of Wifi on board.
Our trip starts here
Caorle, VE, Italia
Friday 8 October from 7:00 until Friday 8 October at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Caorle, VE, Italia
Tuesday 12 October from 18:00 until Tuesday 12 October at 20:00
Reviews of Martin
Other important information
The boat offers 8 berths for guests.
There are 2 bathrooms and an outdoor shower in the stern.
Sheets, blankets and pillows are provided.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.