This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Barcolana, regatta became legend, from a challenge between a few members of the two challenging clubs Barcola and Grignano up to the phenomenon that has become today. Known worldwide, in the various editions participated the greatest sailors, VIPs, politicians and rulers such as Prince Albert to name one, this to make clear what resonance has now this fantastic regatta!
It regatta between boats of different types of tonnage, we start side by side with boats emblazoned, some famous throughout the world circuit, untangling between almost two thousand boats waiting for the cannon shot.
A unique and compelling emotion that always leaves a deep mark, even among those who have experienced this fantastic race other times, for those who try it for the first time, there can not be words to describe the emotions you feel!
- 2 + 4 posti in cuccette in quadrato
Our trip starts here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Thursday 11 October from 10:00 until Thursday 11 October at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Sunday 14 October from 17:00 until Sunday 14 October at 20:00
Reviews of Gianfranco
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.