This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
September, why not take advantage of the last hot? A relaxing weekend, a beautiful sail in one of the most beautiful gulfs to get without much effort in Slovenia where we moor in Piran or Portorož to give us beautiful walks, good meals and drinks.
Arrogance 50 Teknocantieri
This 50ft was built as a "race car", winner of numerous regattas in the northern Adriatic and a forge of important skippers.
Under its racer look, comfortable interiors are hidden with a large square, a functional kitchen, a large chart and three double cabins and three bathrooms. On the deck there is the sunbathing cushions, the ladder for the bago and an outdoor shower.
The boat is equipped with a self-inflating raft, life jackets and safety equipment.
Our trip starts here
Monfalcone, GO, Italia
Friday 14 September from 12:00 until Friday 14 September at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Monfalcone, GO, Italia
Sunday 16 September from 17:00 until Sunday 16 September at 20:00
Reviews of Hansel
Other important information
September is the month of the last baths and the first cold. In addition to the necessary for swimming, do not forget a warm garment and an anti-rain jacket.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.