This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Afternoon sailing and swimming in the lagoon of Venice, aperitif at sunset in front of Burano evening at San Marco for dinner. Around 20:00 we will sail to San Marco near the island of San Giorgio we will enter the San Marco basin where, at sunset, we will anchor near the hundreds of boats taking part in the historic event and we will start the dinner of board. Sounds, voices, flavors and colors of the party will transform the basin into the most evocative and original stage of entertainment where we will experience the thrill of one of the most beautiful fireworks in the world. Return to the marina is expected at the end of the fireworks, approximately at 1.30-2.00.
Length 11.25 mt. Width 3.59mt. Draft 1,98 displacement 7,20 tn. Cabins 3, 1 bathroom ran 38 sqm. Floating autovirante, in the cockpit, solar panels, autopilot, cartographic gps. Tender, security equipment over 12 miles.
Our trip starts here
Punta Sabbioni, VE, Italia
Saturday 17 July from 15:00 until Saturday 17 July at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Sabbioni, VE, Italia
Sunday 18 July from 1:00 until Sunday 18 July at 2:00
Reviews of Ernesto
Other important information
Imbarco presso Marina Lio Grando, partenza per veleggiata, bagno, snack aspettando l'incredibile tramonto a Burano. Dopo circa 3 ore partenza per bacino San Marco, ancoraggio e aperitivo a base di prosecco, spritz, cicchetti e aperitivi di mare. Prima dei fuochi, intorno alle 21:00 cena a base di pesce della laguna. Intorno a mezzanotte fuochi d'artificio e alle 2:00 rientro in marina. Opzionale noleggio cabine per la notte.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.