Venice and the Gulf of Trieste
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "IV Trophy the Principato of Monaco - Vintage Sails in Venice"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The second stage of the Adriatic Challenge for classic and vintage boats will take place in the waters of the picturesque Venetian lagoon. After the parade in front of Piazza San Marco, the wooden sailing ships will measure their seaworthiness. Two race days that will have as a background the unique beauty of Venice, including wooden sailing ships and trampling on the teak deck of one of these, the Levantades. You and his crew will experience a flavor of the challenges and sporting competition. Pre Race: substantial breakfast, study the instructions and on the course, preparation and adjustment of the sails of the rigging; After race: put in order, debriefing, relax, drink and dinner with the participants of the regatta and evening stroll in Venice. Depending on the sailing instructions and to its duration, lunch can be cold (sandwiches) when running or hot if berth.
Sparkman&stephens, Cantiere Costaguta
Its streamlined lines and long keel ensure a soft passage on the wave, the elegant yawl arm make it stable in the course.
Our trip starts here
Venezia, VE, Italia
Friday 24 June from 18:00 until Saturday 25 June at 8:00
Our trip ends here
Venezia, VE, Italia
Sunday 26 June from 17:00 until Monday 27 June at 8:00
Reviews of Marco
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.