Venice and the Gulf of Trieste
For travellers from 20 to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Weekend of sailing and sea in the Gulf of Trieste (with yoga teacher on request)"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The weekend program includes boarding on Friday evening in Lignano Sabbiadoro , with a welcome drink offered by the skipper, and dinner on board.
We spend the night on board in the marina of Lignano and set sail on Saturday morning to sail in the Gulf of Trieste and then stop on Saturday night in the splendid seaside village of Piran in Slovenia (in case of unavailability in nearby Portoroz).
Then swim offshore and in the bay, aperitifs, lunches and dinners on board, lots of relaxation and good music.
Upon request, Lucia, an expert yoga teacher , may be present on board for a few hours of meditation and yoga to be practiced while sailing or on land.
For those wishing to better understand the magic of sailing, a sprinkling of theory and a little practice, the rudder is always available to the most willing.
Boarding is possible both on Friday evening and on the morning of Saturday itself.
Beneteau Oceanis 40
I will host you on board my boat with 3 double cabins, equipped with mosquito nets, + 2 beds in the dinette and 2 bathrooms with hot / cold shower. There is a kitchen with 2 burners + oven, fridge and freezer. In the dinette you will find the comfort of an LCD TV, DVD player, a HI-FI system with MP3 player, internal and external speakers. Outside you can enjoy a hot and cold outdoor shower in the warmer periods, and relax in the cockpit with cushions, awning, and take a good dip through the walkway and back on board comfortably with the ladder. "Yanmar" 40 horsepower engine, 200 liter fuel tank, complete electronics (VHF, chartplotter, radar, AIS, Navtex), full batten mainsail and genoa roller shutter in 2016 spectra, gennaker with stocking, tender and 3.5hp Mercury outboard engine.
Our trip starts here
Lignano Sabbiadoro, UD, Italia
Sunday 22 May from 9:00 until Sunday 22 May at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Lignano Sabbiadoro, UD, Italia
Sunday 22 May from 17:00 until Sunday 22 May at 19:00
Reviews of Mirco
Other important information
On board you will already find:
- sheets, pillowcases, duvet bag (from 15 °)
- 1 hairdryer
- minimum basic equipment of the galley (oil, vinegar, spices, sugar, etc.) and of the toilet (toilet paper, wet wipes, hygienic bags, cleaning detergents, soap, etc.)
In compliance with anti-Covid regulations and for the protection of travel companions, it is necessary to be in possession of a valid green-pass , without prejudice to any other regulatory requirements
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Maestra di yoga (se richiesta)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.