Venice and the Gulf of Trieste
For travellers up to 65 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Come with us to Barcolana, a veteran skipper from Trieste, typical cuisine and lots of partying"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
The barcolana is the busiest regatta in the world, more than 2000 boats registered.
An experience not to be missed, a show in the Gulf of Trieste not to be missed, evocative images in a beautiful city in celebration, the most beautiful boats arriving from all over the world. All accompanied by typical cuisine and with an expert skipper from Trieste with 30 participations to his credit.
No experience is required, if you already have experience you will be entrusted with an active role in the management of the boat, but if you prefer you can enjoy a unique scenario in the world by taking the most beautiful photos of your life
Sun Odyssey 43-Jeanneau
The boat is a Sun odyssey 43 of the French shipyard Jeanneau designed by Daniel Andrieu, is considered one of the most beautiful boats in the cruise category with excellent performance thanks to its considerable sail area of 95 square meters, flowing lines of water and weights, has a length of 13.21 meters, a width of 4.19 meters, and a draft of 2.10 meters, the engine, a Yanmar 75 hp turbo diesel, also allows excellent speed in motor transfers. In addition, the boat is equipped with a photovoltaic system and inverter to power the ice machine and ice crusher for our cocktails, and sundecks on deck.
Our trip starts here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Friday 7 October from 21:00 until Saturday 8 October at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Sunday 9 October from 16:00 until Sunday 9 October at 18:00
Reviews of Flavio
Other important information
No experience is necessary, the weekend is always the best way to approach the sailing holiday before doing the whole week.
There are 3 double cabins, the last 3 guests who book will have the double and the sofa in the dinette available.
The port of embarkation is easily accessible on the Trieste seafront with the possibility of free parking nearby or covered and guarded paid parking 2 km away from the boat but served by bus.
For practical reasons, without wasting time on Saturday morning to get the galley , 100 euros are paid to the skipper upon boarding for all-inclusive service: registration for the regatta, aperitifs and moorings, fuel and so on, no surprises or extras.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Ulteriori 100 euro a persona saranno richiesti all'imbarco per spese vive di carburante, pasti, bevande anche alcoliche, iscrizione alla regata ecc. si garantisce servizio all-inclusive di tutto l'ospite non avrà alcuna spesa imprevista
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.