This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The Lofoten archipelago is a mountain range composed of young and daring peaks that plunges into the North Atlantic off the coast of Norway in a crescendo of geographic exuberance that has few comparisons in the world.
The most famous peaks are concentrated on a dozen main islands, while a good thousand islands, islets and reefs are responsible for making navigation more exciting for sailors and fishermen who for centuries have been sailing these waters in search of adventure and cod.
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 11 August from 10:00 until Tuesday 11 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 18 August from 10:00 until Tuesday 18 August at 20:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Personal equipment : without good equipment, sailing in cold and wet conditions is undoubtedly an unhappy situation.
The body moves a little, so the heat must be trapped with technical layers. Breathability is not a problem because there is little sweating, so good old wool is just fine.
Avoid cotton , as it keeps moisture close to the skin. Use multiple layers. The gloves are very important. The jackets must be in good condition and robust. The boots are a must.
The essential bag must contain: mountain gloves, complete rainwear (mountain equipment is ok), mountain boots, at least 2 sets of 3 warm layers, sunglasses, hat, warm socks (also for living on board), camera, books, diary.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.