This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome to Helgeland, perhaps Norway's most beautiful
1000s of islands, islets and reefs, high mountains and deep valleys.
Sandy beaches (but VERY cold water), a protected archipelago, deep fjords, but also open sea stretches. And the midnight sun! A perfect area for sailing, learning to sail, exploring the most fantastic nature, climbing mountains.
A fabulous nature and amazingly beautiful people who know how to party like a God.
This is a place I can call my home. We will start sailing in and sails inner/outer Helgeland coast depending on weather conditions.
Bavaria 46 Cruiser, 2005 Mod
The boat is a Bavaria 46 Cruiser from 2005. It oozes German quality, is safe, stable, and with a draft that allows you to get into most ports.
It has all the comfort you need, and a little more. There are 4 spacious cabins, two bathrooms, and plenty of room for 6 - 8 people.
The boat has roll genoa and roll main sail which makes it easy to adjust sailing depending on conditions. It is not a "racing" boat, but made more for comfort. At the same time, it sails well enough so you will not be last boat in port.
It has all the required safety equipment (new spring 2020). EPIRB, AIS SART, liferafts, automatic fire extingusher in engine room, lifewests etc etc.
There is TV onboard (not much used, but available), HIFI (with bluetooth for Spotify / radio). Smal but nice gally with refirigerting box.
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 17 August from 12:00 until Wednesday 17 August at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Wednesday 24 August from 12:00 until Wednesday 24 August at 16:00
Other important information
More info about the region, please visit
Easiest way to get to Nesna flight to Bodo, and then coastal boat from Bodoe to Nesna.
We are in Northern Norway, close to the Arctic Circle. There is heating onbord, but you will need warm gear.
Hiking boot are OK for some adventures ashore, but some kind of proper shoes onbord is required. Bring a sleeping bad, or you can rent linen onboard if required.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.