This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This vacation is in promotion!
Contact the Sailsquare Customer Care for more information on how to receive the personalized offer and proceed with the booking.
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
Are you traveling alone? Don't worry, our Customer Care will be happy to help you by finding together the best solution for you!
Contact us here indicating the details of your request
This one-week cruise will give you the chance to get to know French Polynesia intimately , starting with Raiatea. You'll meet underwater wildlife, and then travel to Bora Bora. You could just go to the beach or go for a swim, but if you want you can go on optional excursions to a black pearl farm or take advantage of a private barbecue. Tahaa will delight you with its shops and the optional tour to the Taputapuatea temple. In Huahine you can eat the most authentic Polynesian cuisine.
The standard double cabin is comfortable for two people, but you'll spend very little time with all the things to do and see out there!
is the most popular destination for sailing enthusiasts from Tahiti and its islands. The island is home to many moorings and bays (deep and calm) immersed in a pristine environment (volcanic craters, waterfalls). The sailing conditions are excellent. En route to the peaceful Northern Windward Islands is a real pleasure, as much as it is around the lagoon. A unique natural heritage.
An island whose name sounds like a promise: the promise of an earthly paradise to discover. It can be said that this island and its enchanting lagoon with their surreal beauty and fascinate visitors thanks to their mystical attraction. Famous Hollywood stars, as well as many dreamers and enthusiasts, have chosen Bora Bora as a romantic destination thanks to the enchanting scenery, the lush vegetation, the relaxed environment but also the discretion of the local inhabitants.
With a surface area of approximately 75km², Huahine is composed of two islands: Huahine Nui in the north and Huahine Iti in the south, both connected by a bridge over the lagoon. 6,000 inhabitants live on these lush islands whose main city is Fare. A charming and peaceful place, with shops, banks, restaurants, internet cafes and souvenir shops. Isolated and authentic, Huaine inspires travelers with magic and the mystery in which it is wrapped. Embark for a splendid navigation in the heart of the islands under wind. From Bora Bora to Huaine. You will discover exceptional lagoons, admire an incredible marine fauna and you can enjoy numerous water activities and numerous shore excursions.
FRENCH POLYNESIA - BORA BORA PREMIUM 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
DAY 1 RAIATEA
Boarding and welcome aboard at noon, in the center of Uturoa. Panoramic lunch on board, short navigation inside the Raiatea / Tahaa lagoon to Motu Tau Tau, north-west of the island of Tahaa. Walks on the beach, water activities, snorkeling in a coral garden.
DAY 2 RAIATEA
Navigation to Bora Bora (4 hours). Lunch at anchor in front of Motu Tapu. Afternoon: swimming with sharks and discovering one of the most beautiful islands in the South Pacific. Night at anchor east of Bora Bora.
DAY 3 BORA BORA
Bathroom with mantas. Breakfast and short navigation to the Motu Taurere. Walks on the beach and kayak tours. Option: Tahitian barbecue lunch on a private motu. Afternoon sailing in the famous Bora Bora lagoon. Evening and night at Matira point.
DAY 4 BORA BORA
After breakfast, 4-hour navigation to the island of Raiatea. Lunch at anchor, free afternoon: water activities, swimming, snorkeling. Option: visit of a black pearl farm, evening snorkeling and night at anchor.
DAY 5 TAHAA
Stop in Raiatea for shopping in Uturoa, the main village of Raiatea with the local market. Option: guided tour of Raiatea, Taputapuatea temple, botany, green valley and waterfalls. Short motu Ceran navigation. Robinson day at anchor for nautical activities, snorkeling, swimming.
DAY 6 HUAHINE
Early departure for Huahine, 4-hour navigation. Arrival at Bourayne Bay around noon. Afternoon free time on the beach of Ana Iti: kayaking, snorkeling, water sports. Option: dinner and evening in a restaurant with a local Polynesian show.
DAY 7 HUAHINE
After breakfast, a short trip to Fare Village. Visit this village and snorkel. Option: morning guided tour of the Huahine archaeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels. After lunch, 4-hour navigation to the island of Raiatea. Arrival at sunset on the sacred island.
DAY 8 RAIATEA
Landing at 08.00, on the main pier of Uturoa, Raiatea.
Important note :
Itinerary, stages and excursions may vary depending on sea conditions, customs, organizational changes, seasonal closures. Navigation times are indicative and subject to sea and wind conditions. .
Our trip starts here
Uturoa, Polinesia Francese
Saturday 31 July from 12:00 until Saturday 31 July at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Uturoa, Polinesia Francese
Saturday 7 August from 8:00 until Saturday 7 August at 10:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience the following reimbursement policies apply:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the price paid back
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the price paid back
* Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 15% of the price paid back
* Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the quota include:
- Accommodation in a private double cabin with air conditioning and private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Crew: 2 people (commander, hostess / cook)
- 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and passengers
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
What does NOT include the fee:
- Airport or hotel transfers - catamaran - airport or hotel (optional)
- Soft drinks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Common fund (obligatory): 150 euros per person per cruise payable in cash upon arrival
- Excursions (optional): 180 euros per person to be paid locally on arrival or at the time of booking
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.