Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This experience is almost confirmed
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
This trip is for men and women with tough sails, or those who would like to become one. Almost 585 nautical miles have to be overcome. A couple of night trips are built into the program. Mooring is only for lunch or dinner or possible refueling and shopping. You go to your limit with a professional skipper.
But the fun factor should be maintained and your sailing experience should be expanded. Itinerary: Gibraltar - Almeria - Cartagena - Formentera - Ibiza - Palma de Mallorca.
That's 8 - 9 days. We only arrive in Palma de Mallorca on Saturday. You can still have breakfast on board on Sunday morning.
You will receive a nautical miles confirmation by email after the trip.
Lagoon 42 Katamaran
Catamaran Lagoon 42 with 4 cabins, plus 2 extra fore cabins. 3 refrigerators, one of which is in the cockpit area. Extra CODE ZERO Genoa and Wingaker Parasailor. 4.15 meter dinghy with 20 hp engine.
Many kitchen appliances, gas grill. At the cockpit table 4 coolbox stools for storing extra drinks and 4 seats. Table can be used for 8 people. 12 "Navi-Monitor, Auto, AIS, Radar etc. We are a training ship to BG-traffic Hamburg, so maximum safety operations.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 11 March from 9:00 until Saturday 11 March at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 19 March from 8:00 until Sunday 19 March at 10:00
Reviews of Jos
Other important information
Forward, both bow cabins have an extra sleeping place in the bow tip. The 2 extra bow tip cabins are 2.05m long and almost 1m wide at the head end. It is possible to reserve these bow cabins. The catamaran 42 easily accommodates 10 people, i.e. 2 people more.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.