Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week on the boat, with three planned sea trips, we will go looking for dolphins and we will stop in the most fascinating bays, you can have lunch, sunbathe, snorkel, relax. The other four days you can visit the island or go to the beach located a few meters from the boat, all overnight stays will be in port so you can be free to go out and experience the nights of Maspalomas every night. In the event that there is only one couple or the couples know each other, possible nudism on board outside the port, we are gay, lesbian and swinger frendly. We are available to advise you for any visit you want to make, for any type of restaurant according to your needs. You will have an eight-person boat all to yourself.
Jeanneau 42 I
12-meter boat, consisting of 3 double cabins with two bathrooms, all comforts, tender, all the sails necessary for any navigation, latest generation safety equipment.
Our trip starts here
Pasito Blanco, Spagna
Sunday 30 May from 8:00 until Sunday 30 May at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Pasito Blanco, Spagna
Sunday 6 June from 8:00 until Sunday 6 June at 16:00
Other important information
No rigid suitcases, only bags, you cannot bring shoes on the boat except for boats, in the port you must use the toilet in the port in front of the boat. A minimum of adaptability is required.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola e asciugamani 25 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.