This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Again at the Panerai regattas! Leticia do Sol, a 1958 vintage yawl, entirely made ??of wood from the Sangermani shipyard in Lavagna (Italy), will be present at the starting line of races in Menorca!
Leticia Do Sol - Sangermani 1958
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 26 August from 0:00 until Tuesday 26 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 30 August from 0:00 until Saturday 30 August at 24:00
Other important information
3 spots available; The price does not include: accommodation on board exept during the races, food, fuel, LDS unform and transfers to and from the embarkation point.
If you wish, you can participate only the first two days at €120/person.
LDS is a boat designed in 1957 by Cesare Sangermani, it's a bermudan yawl 13.4 meters long and 3.3 meters wide, has 5 berths and 1 bathroom. He has just undergone an extensive refitting of the hull and all the onboard systems to participate in the prestigious Panerai Trophy, a circuit of vintage and classic yacht regattas all over the Mediterranean.
Sailsquare supports the adventure promoting the culture of classic sailing giving its members the opportunity to sail on a boat armed racing as it was in the 50s.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately per person.