This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Transferring an 18-meter sail from Tenerife to Malaga is a great opportunity for experienced sailors or for those who have already sailed and who want to learn.
Night navigation, guard shifts, surveillance of the route, weather, management galley, fuel, water, electricity ... there are many topics to be explored and touched by hand. But also sun, sea, cetacean sighting, trolling, etc.
In short, a nice event on your sailing curriculum!
Contact me for any info.
Atlantic 61, Anassis
Comfortable maxi yacht armed with cutter, plenty of space both under deck and outside. Fully teak-covered blanket, spacious, well-finished wood interior. Oceanic good quality marine boat.
Our trip starts here
Amarilla Golf, Spagna
Saturday 5 May from 10:00 until Saturday 5 May at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 22 May from 10:00 until Tuesday 22 May at 12:00
Reviews of Marino
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.