This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Your sailing cruise! Stand at the helm, adjust the sails,
sunbathe, take a bath, eat and stay in the harbor after seeing a
sunset .... these are your activities of the day ... what do you
Boarding and disembarking is Palma de Mallorca b> and you can visit the city center on the day of arrival and at the end of your holiday, compatibly with your travel plan.
Crystal clear sea, accessible only by sailing and lots of fun in the most famous places of these islands.
If you need more information contact me in the message area.
The boat we will sail on will be an Oceanis 50 (15 meters), with 5 double cabins and 3 bathrooms.
N. B. The navigation program can be modified by the skipper according to the weather conditions.
Our trip starts here
Palma di Maiorca, Spagna
Saturday 10 August from 16:00 until Saturday 10 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Palma di Maiorca, Spagna
Saturday 17 August from 8:00 until Saturday 17 August at 8:00
Reviews of Bernardino
Other important information
Sailing holidays are the perfect way to get close contact with
nature and remember ... do not take too many things with you, you
will not need them.
Do not be afraid if you do not have sailing experience, each participant will be pampered in the best way.
If you have experience instead ... take advantage to sail in one of the most characteristic areas of the Mediterranean.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.