This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
EXCELLENT HOLIDAY EVEN FOR CHICI HAS BEEN STILL THE PERIOD IS MAGNIFICENT IN THE FIRST SEASON THAT WHO IS WORKING IS FULL OF ENTUSIASMO
Oceanis 440 Beneteau
Our trip starts here
Saturday 18 April from 0:00 until Saturday 18 April at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 2 May from 0:00 until Saturday 2 May at 24:00
Reviews of Michele
Other important information
IBIZA AIRPORT QUOTA DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMBLE AND LINGERIE
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately per person.