This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board with me - Austrian skipper - and my
On the first evening we discuss the route for the week together according to your desires and the weather, while drinking a cold beer. Your opinion is important to us, and we try to design the trip according to your wishes.
We can visit these places:
- The beautiful bay of Deia, from which you can go trekking
- Furthermore, you can explore an elephant-like rock structure that can only be seen from the boat
- Towards the south, further bays like Port Valldemossa are a nice change
- In the south is also a small island called Dragonera
- In the northeast is Cap Formentor with dramatic coastline and in the back protected bays inviting for swimming
- Pollenca and Alcudia are beautiful port cities with long white sandy beaches that invite you to swim and laze.
We try to avoid marinas and if possible not to drive with motor.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Beneteau 40 Cc
I own a center cockpit with a lot of comfort, a larger than average 8 bunk with French bed ready for you with fresh linens. They also have access to their private bathroom from their room. Headroom is available throughout the boat.
A kitchen with large fridge, beautiful teak salon. Navigation table my berth is located in the bow thus providing enough privacy.
Well from the outside:
The helm is located in the middle so in the bow and aft deck there is enough space to sunbathe and relax.
There is a 6 Ps of things available and 2 high quality stand ups from Fanatic.
The boat is approved for the rides area 4 and accordingly equipped and tested (Worldwide Rides)
Our trip starts here
Thursday 15 August from 18:00 until Thursday 15 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 22 August from 8:00 until Thursday 22 August at 10:00
Reviews of Dominikus
Other important information
I am an austrian skipper and live with my spanish
girlfriend and our dog on the boat! We returned from the
Caribbean last year and spend the summer in Mallorca. We offer you
a relaxing sailing holiday in Mallorca and depending on the
weather and wishes Menorca.
Starting point and end point is always one of these 4 places: Soller, Portocolom, Palmanova, Pollenca . We are flexible with the departure port depending on your wishes.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.