This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome aboard with my Spanish friend!
On the first evening we discuss together with cold beer depending on desire and weather the route for the week . Your opinion is important to us, and we try to make the trip so that you can experience as much as possible.
We can visit these places:
- The beautiful bay of Deia , from which also trails leading into the city, as a welcome change on the boat
- Furthermore, you can explore an elephant-like rock structure that can only be seen from the boat
- Towards the south, further bays like Port Valldemossa are a nice change
- In the south is also a small island called dragonera which invites for shore leave
- In the northeast is Cap Formentor with dramatic coastline and in the back protected bays inviting for swimming
- Pollenca and Alcudia are beautiful port cities with long white sandy beaches that invite you to swim and laze.
We try to avoid marinas and if possible not to drive with motor.
We look forward to seeing you on board!
Beneteau 40 Cc
I own a center cockpit with a lot of comfort, a larger than average 8 bunk with French bed ready for you with fresh linens. They also have access to their private bathroom from their room. Headroom is available throughout the boat.
A kitchen with large fridge, beautiful teak salon. Navigation table my berth is located in the bow thus providing enough privacy.
Well from the outside:
The helm is located in the middle so in the bow and aft deck there is enough space to sunbathe and relax.
There is a 6 Ps of things available and 2 high quality stand ups from Fanatic.
The boat is approved for the rides area 4 and accordingly equipped and tested (Worldwide Rides)
Our trip starts here
Thursday 1 August from 9:00 until Thursday 1 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 2 August from 16:00 until Friday 2 August at 18:00
Reviews of Dominikus
Other important information
I am an austrian skipper and live with my spanish friend and our dog on the boat!
We returned from the Caribbean last year and spend the summer in Mallorca. We offer you a relaxing sailing holiday in Mallorca and depending on the weather and wishes Menorca.
Starting point and end point is always one of these 4 places: Soller , Portocolom , Palmanova , Pollenca . We are flexible with the departure port depending on your wishes.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.