The Balearic Islands
For travellers from 20 to 40 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Holiday of pure party and fun in the Balearic Islands, Ibiza and Formentera"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week full of fun, in one of the most beautiful places in Europe, the Balearic Islands, Ibiza and Formentera !!
The days will take place between dives in crystal clear waters in magnificent bays, unleashed aperitifs on board, evenings ashore in the premises of the Spanish nightlife and sailing to reach the best places ..
We will alternate visits to the best beaches of the two islands, Cala Tarida, Cala Bassa, Ses Illetes, Cala d'Hort, etc. .. with parties in clubs such as Blu Marlin, Amante, Rigatoni, etc.
A holiday to live 100% , ideal for those who want to have fun and meet new people!
PS: cheerfulness, enthusiasm and desire to have fun are required on board ;-)
We guarantee very few hours of sleep
We will return to the port on the evening of Friday 19/08: those who wish can stay on board for the night and disembark on the morning of 20/08, while those who need can disembark already on Friday in the evening.
The boat: We will be on board a BENETEAU OCEANIS 46.1 cabins: 5 double cabins bathrooms: 3 year: 2019 length: 14.5 m
Our trip starts here
Saturday 13 August from 17:00 until Sunday 14 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 19 August from 20:00 until Saturday 20 August at 9:00
Reviews of Umberto
Other important information
Boarding at the Port of Eivissa is located about 10 kilometers from Ibiza airport, and can be reached in about 15 minutes by public transport or by taxi.
The holiday does not include the presence of hostesses on board, so all the classic cooking and daily cleaning activities will be carried out by all the crew members in turn.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.