No holiday found.
Currently there are no listed holidays matching your search.
How about widening your search?
Why you should book a holiday with Sailsquare?
The leading sailing holiday marketplace
25,000+ happy travellers, and 10,000+ holidays in 110 destinations worldwide.
Get onboard solo, with your family, or your friends
Reserve a single spot, a cabin, or a whole boat just for you and your friends or family.
Discover who’s already onboard
Introduce yourselves online, get to know each other onboard, and go home with a bunch of new friends.
Sailing holidays that suit all budgets
Rumour has it that sailing holidays are only for the rich or well-connected. With Sailsquare, that's no longer true. Come and discover a world you never thought was accessible!
Reviews - Flotilla holidays in the Balearic Islands121 reviews
Would you like some support using the platform? We've (almost) always got the answers!
Can't find the perfect holiday for you?
Use our free holiday concierge tool - and let us find your dream sailing experience for you!Let's find it together!
6 reasons to travel to the Balearic Islands by flotilla:
- You'll be sailing in the company of other boats, which always multiplies the fun on board
- You'll meet many travellers who share the same sailing interests as you and return home with new friends.
- You will share hundreds of special moments with other like-minded travellers: learning how to sail, doing private regattas, jumping off the boat into the sea and enjoying a refreshing swim with your new friends, etc.
- You will have the chance to celebrate a boat party in style and share all the common areas of the boat, creating a floating city exclusively for you and the rest of the crew members.
- You will discover a new way of travelling and perhaps a new passion for sailing will be born in you, as life looks different from a sailboat in the middle of the sea.
- You will visit the most magical places in the Balearic Islands with a local skipper who knows the islands like the back of his hand.
Laughter, sun, dream beaches and magical nights aboard a flotilla
Are you ready for a real adventure in Spain's best sailing destination? Enjoy flotilla sailing during the day and a hilarious boat party at night
The Balearic Islands, located off the Levantine coast, are very easy to reach by plane, with cheap flights available. Every sailing expert agrees: the Balearic Islands are a true paradise for a sailing holiday. Dotted with fine white sandy beaches, full of coves hidden between high rock walls, crystal clear waters with little Caribbean touches and an enviable nightlife. These islands are the ideal destination for a fun-filled holiday in a dreamy natural setting.
Mallorca is the largest island of the Balearic Islands and is the perfect combination of sun, beach and fun in an extraordinary natural environment. You can take a boat trip to Mallorca and discover its landscapes and the famous Palma, its capital. The second largest island is Menorca, which has been declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, with a necropolis of more than 90 caves excavated in its cliffs. If you would like to take a boat trip to Menorca, you should know that this island is one of the most attractive in the Mediterranean.
It's a short walk from the tranquillity of Menorca to the nightlife of Ibiza. Here you can expect very social nights between Sant Antoni and Platja des Jondal where, as well as an Ibiza boat party, you'll find the famous Pacha and Amnesia nightclubs. But the electrifying nightlife is also accompanied by a fortified historic centre, wonderful beaches and secluded bays where you can relax on an open-air terrace and sample traditional bullit de peix or borrida de rajada.
That's when you're ready for Formentera, the Caribbean paradise tucked away in the Mediterranean. Take a break from your previous Ibiza boat party and take the classic stroll along Platja Llevant and Platja Illetes which, if you go one after the other, will take you to the rocky island of Esplamador. In Formentera you can enjoy the scenery and recharge your batteries to get back home as good as new.
Sailing the Balearics in a flotilla will allow you to find many secret coves and others where you can sail with a gentle breeze in search of the best beach bar with your new friends. Are you ready to get on board?
Everything you need to know for sailing the Balearics by flotilla:
The best sailing holiday itineraries for your next adventure in the DESTINATION with a skipper:
- Mallorca - Ibiza - Formentera:: during a week-long itinerary, you will have time to visit the islands by sea and by land, each of them legendary in their own right.
- Ibiza - Formentera: This is one of the most popular itineraries for travellers. You can take a fabulous Ibiza - Formentera catamaran cruise and enjoy the landscapes of the Mediterranean.
- Ibiza - Formentera: This is one of the most popular itineraries among travellers.
- Mallorca - Menorca: if the planned itinerary lasts a week and you are interested in Menorca boat trips, the best thing to do is to set off from Mallorca, as the other islands are further away and the sailing time could be longer due to the distance.