Gulf of Thailand
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "New Year in Thailand: 2 catamarans in Flotilla - ORGANIZED FLIGHT"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Have you seen it all in your old sailing trips?
Do you want to go on an adventure away from mass tourism ?
Come with us to the fascinating archipelago of Koh Chang , northeast part of the Gulf of Siam, in eastern Thailand . The Archipelago is located near the border with Cambodia.
We will explore wonderful untouched islands like Koh Maak - Koh Rang - Koh Kut with Two CATAMARANS OF 12 METERS in a small flotilla.
We will visit the beautiful city of Bangkok on December 27th 2019. Half a day to visit the various temples, the royal palace or just sit by the pool or in some massage center. The hotel is located in the very center of Bangkok and is equipped with all the comforts: a beautiful panoramic swimming pool and terrace to enjoy a romantic Bangkok By Night.
PAY THIS HOLIDAY IN 2 DOORS:
Reserve your seat immediately by paying an advance, and pay the second part in November!
If you make a booking request WITHIN THURSDAY 31/10 you can pay a € 500 DEPOSIT and pay the remaining amount WITHIN WEDNESDAY 20/11.
Contact the Customer Care to take advantage of this payment method. Call 02 9475 2565 or write to email@example.com.
Read more in "Other useful information" below.
• An ISLAND SPIRIT 410 catamaran, prestige category (4 double cabins + 2 bathrooms + dinette + skipper cab) approved 10 pax - length 12.63 m - delivered at the end of 2017
• A LAGOON 400 S 2 catamaran, prestige category (4 Cabs Double + 4 bathrooms + dinette + skipper cab) approved 10 pax - length 12.00 m - delivered at the end of 2017
Along our itinerary we will see WONDERFUL islands of spectacular nature: KOH CHANG is the second largest island in Thailand. Rich in greenery and wild nature and with breathtaking beaches both along the western slope (the most famous) and from north to south (more isolated). KOH MAAK island full of natural attractions and sandy coast, KOH KUT with hills dominated by a lush forest Do not miss its waterfall with a natural pool to take a bath in the middle of the jungle. KOH WAI with its rocky beaches is ideal for excursions, off the coast there are fantastic coral reefs.
... and many more!
100% NATURE and breathtaking scenery
100% RELAX on board and on land with locally trained guides
100% FUN and good company
... you have no excuse for not getting on board !!
FIND THE DETAILED PROGRAM AND INFO ON THE FLIGHT ORGANIZED IN "OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION"
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Ko Chang, Provincia di Trat, Thailandia
Thursday 26 December from 14:00 until Thursday 26 December at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Ko Chang, Provincia di Trat, Thailandia
Monday 6 January from 10:00 until Monday 6 January at 11:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Other important information
SPECIAL PAYMENT TERMS:
1) The payment request in 2 tranches must take place by THURSDAY 31/10 and be paid in the following 24 hours
2) It is possible to pay in 2 tranches by bank transfer or by credit card or debit card via Paypal
3) For this payment method, Coupons and Reward Credits ARE NOT AVAILABLE
4) In case of non-payment of the second tranche by WEDNESDAY 20/11, the option will be released and the sum paid as an advance will not be refundable.
Friday, December 27 visit to the city of Bangkok. Transfer from Bangkok to Ko Chang will be done with a transfer, by land. We will stop for lunch and possibility to take internal flight + transfer.
BOARDING: At the Marina of Salak Phet (South part of Ko Chang) Saturday 28 December 2019, around 16.00.
LANDING: At the Marina of Salak Phet Sunday 05 January 2020, around 10:00 am - the Ko Chang - Bangkok transfer will always take place by land. We will stop for lunch.
Sunday 05 January 2020, we will arrive in the late afternoon at Bangkok airport. In the evening we will leave for Italy.
BACK IN ITALY: we will arrive on Monday 06 January 2020 at 10.00 am.
FLIGHT FROM ITALY
The TURKISH airline flight (One of the first European airlines) A / R + Hotel + local transfers will be managed by our partner tour operator. Departure from Milan Malpensa and arrival in Bangkok, via Istanbul.
Thursday 26/12/2019 Milan MPX - Istanbul
(departure at 14:40 - arrival at 19:25)
Thursday 26/12/2019 Istanbul - Bangkok
(departure at 20:55 - arrival at 10.05 am on 27/12)
Sunday 05/01/2020 Bangkok - Istanbul
(departure at 11:50 pm - arrival at 06.20 am on 06/01/2020)
Monday 06/01/2020 Istanbul - Milan MPX
(departure at 08:55 - arrival at 10:00)
ATTENTION: the flight payment must be made directly to the coordinates provided by the organizer by the beginning of November.
KOH CHANG - KOH MAAK - KOH KUT - KOH WAI - KOH KHAM - KOH NGAM - KOH PHRAO - KOH KRA - KOH RANG - KOH KRA DAD - KOH MAN NOK - KOH MAN NAI - KOH CHANG NOI.
The itinerary may vary according to the captain's decision and in particular due to adverse weather conditions.
THE ROLES ON BOARD:
Everyone is required to participate in the various activities on board. The crew will take part in the preparation of meals. It is an important moment of aggregation and above all it is fun. Get into the holiday spirit of life on board. landing places, marine parks, diesel fuel, food skipper, etc. The skipper does not participate in the common fund
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• boat / skipper fee
• accommodation in a double cabin
• final cleaning of the boat
• tender with outboard engine
• sheets and towels
• Association card, which provides accident insurance + third party rc (value € 20.00)
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• common cash (to pay for ports, parks, food, fuel, food skipper, etc.)
• Intercontinental Turkish Airways flight to Milan Malpensa / Bangkok.
• The cost is: € 841.00 + airport taxes (in January 2019 calculated at € 389.00 - may be subject to change during ticket issuance) - the flight will be provided by tour operator, our collaborator
• travel cancellation insurance + medical-luggage (approximately € 130.00)
• everything that is not included in the "The price includes" item.
• The skipper is exempt from the common fund.
• Cost of € 270.00 for STARTER PACK , which includes:
__ Bangkok airport transfer / Hotel in Bangkok (Furama Silom Bangkok)
__ return Trat / Koh Chang ferry
__ boat deposit insurance
__ Round-trip transfer BangKok - Ko Chang With Minibus
__ 1 night in a hotel in BangKok with breakfast included in a 4-star hotel in the center (Furama Silom Bangkok).
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Flights and transfers from/to the destination
- Individual and/or group local transport
- Mooring fees
- Accommodation as stated in the programme
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera associativa con assicurazione
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.