Gulf of Thailand
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
16 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Have you already seen everything in your old sailing trips? Do you want to go on an adventure in a place out of mass tourism?
Come with us to the fascinating archipelago of Koh Chang , northeastern part of the Gulf of Siam, eastern Thailand. The Archipelago is located near the border with Cambodia.
We will go to the discovery of pristine islands such as Koh Maak - Koh Rang - Koh Kut, we will sail in a FLOTIL consisting of two catamarans .
We will have the opportunity to discover the beautiful city of Bangkok by night on December 27th 2020.
Hotel Furama Silom is located in the very center of Bangkok and has various services inside. It has a beautiful swimming pool on the panoramic roof to enjoy the view of the city from above. To enjoy the lights of the night in maximum relaxation, there is also a terrace next to the pool.
You're one of us??
THE PLUS OF THIS CRUISE:
- A soft itinerary without long crossings against the wind or with rough sea.
- Circular program that allows you to always visit different places.
- Program rarely operated, also suitable for those who have already "seen it all".
- Modest expenses on site.
- Warm and not humid climate, rich flora and fauna.
- Stops scheduled in relation to the prevailing (moderate) wind and the tide.
- Scheduled air carriers (see flight operations in the "other useful information" section).
THE BASE OF EMBARKATION AND DISEMBARKATION:
Our fleet is anchored in the southern part of Koh Chang Island. Ideal place from which to set sail to discover the archipelago.
BOARDING: At the Marina of Salak Phet (South part of Ko Chang) Monday 28 December 2020, around 16.00.
The transfer from Bangkok to Ko Chang will be done with a transfer, by land. We will stop for lunch, perhaps, in a restaurant along the way (if we have time) - as an extra there would be the possibility of taking an internal flight which cost must be calculated at the moment and is outside the things included (Of course also the transfers, if you took a flight)
Sunday 27 December will be dedicated to visiting the city of Bangkok By Nigth.
DISEMBARK: At the Marina of Salak Phet on Tuesday 05 January 2021, around 10:00.
The transfer Ko Chang - Bangkok will always take place by land. We will stop for lunch on Tuesday 05 January 2021, we will arrive at Bangkok airport late afternoon.
In the evening he will leave for Italy.
RETURN TO ITALY: we will arrive on Wednesday 06 January 2021 at 13:45 in the morning (see the flight schedule in the "other useful information" section)
It is the second largest island in Thailand. It is rich in greenery, wild nature and flora and fauna, its most beautiful beaches are located along the western side, while traveling from north to south there are generally more remote beaches that are less crowded. More than 70% of it is still covered by virgin forest and still has numerous secluded beaches with the classic characteristics of a tropical island, white sand, palm trees, blue and warm sea. In addition to swimming and sunbathing, the island offers exciting inland adventures.
It is a small island full of natural attractions. Its sandy coast is ideal for a romantic getaway. It is not as mountainous as Koh Chang and is rich in coconut and rubber plantations.
Its landscape is similar to that of Koh Chang. It is in fact dominated by hills covered with lush forest. The island has lovely beaches and a wonderful waterfall, which on top of the summit offers a natural swimming pool for a swim immersed in the green of the jungle with the background of melodies of birds and insects.
Ideal for adventure lovers. It offers only two sandy beaches for sunbathing, while all the others are stony and rocky, however not far from the shore there are beautiful coral reefs, a true paradise for divers. As for tranquility, the enchanting Koh Kwai is unbeatable.
It is a small island next to Koh Mak. Its charm is given by the lush greenery, white sand and crystal clear water. It has a wonderful coral reef, ideal for discovering the local fish fauna.
The island is located south of Koh Chang and consists of two parts of land connected by a huge mound of sand. The small bay, formed by the two arms of the mountain that stretch out to the sea, is very picturesque and protects the area from bad weather.
This islet is located offshore to the west of Koh Chang. Koh Phrao is known for its calm atmosphere and peaceful beaches without forgetting its lush coconut palm groves.
KOH KRA AND KOH RANG
Located west of Koh Maak, these islands boast deep coral reefs and fascinating underwater rock formations. Many Koh Chang National Park offices are located right on these islands.
KOH KRA DAD
Another green gem of this wonderful island diadem is Koh Kra Dad which has a long beach all around its perimeter, deep sea beds and animated coral reefs.
KOH MAN NOK AND KOH MAN NAI
They are small islands with no accommodation facilities, but they are worth visiting during a daily sea excursion. At low tide, beautiful beaches are fringed, the water is quite shallow and golden algae appear. The two islands face the western side of Koh Chang.
KOH CHANG US
To the north of Koh Chang lies its little sister, which offers splendid diving spots, there are no accommodation facilities as its construction is prohibited, but it is possible to visit it by boat.
PS The itinerary may change at any time on the captain's decision, particularly due to adverse weather conditions.
We will all use the latest generation boats. We have chosen this type to give you maximum comfort on board:
- N ° 1 ISLAND SPIRIT 410 catamaran , prestige category (4 double cabins + 2 bathrooms + dinette + skipper cab) approved for 10 pax - length 12.63 m - end of 2017
- N ° 1 LAGOON 400 S 2 catamaran , prestige category (4 double cabins + 4 bathrooms + dinette + skipper cab) approved for 10 pax - length 12.00 m - end of 2017
Our trip starts here
Koh Chang, Provincia di Trat, Thailandia
Monday 28 December from 16:00 until Monday 28 December at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Koh Chang, Provincia di Trat, Thailandia
Tuesday 5 January from 10:00 until Tuesday 5 January at 10:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Other important information
The Turkish airline flight A / R + Hotel + local transfers will be managed by our partner tour operator.
Departure from Milan Malpensa and arrival in Bangkok, via Istanbul.
Saturday 26/12/2020 Milan MPX - Istanbul (departure at 18:45 - arrival at 23:45)
Sunday 27/12/2020 Istanbul - Bangkok (departure at 01:50 - arrival at 15:10 on 27/12)
Tuesday 05/01/2021 Bangkok - Istanbul (departure at 22:35 - arrival at 05:45 on 06/01/2021)
Wednesday 06/01/2021 Istanbul - Milan MPX (departure 12:40 pm - arrival 1:45 pm)
DOCUMENTS: Passport valid for at least 6 months.
THE FEE INCLUDES:
- boat / skipper fee;
- accommodation in a double cabin;
- final cleaning of the boat;
- tender with outboard engine;
- sheets and towels;
- Be Marine club card, which gives accident insurance + third party liability (value € 20.00)
THE FEE EXCLUDES:
- common fund (will be used to pay for ports, parks, food, fuel, skipper's food, etc.);
- Turkish Airways intercontinental flight A / R Milan Malpensa / Bangkok. The cost is: € 600.00 + airport taxes (currently calculated at € 230.00 - they may be subject to a change when issuing tickets) - the flight will be provided by a tour operator, our collaborator
- travel cancellation insurance + doctor / baggage (cost about € 105.00 highly recommended);
- everything that is not included in the item "The fee includes".
- Cost of € 270.00 to be paid on departure together with the flight for: transfer from Bangkok airport / Hotel in Bangkok (Furama Silom Bangkok); return ferry Trat / Koh Chang; boat bail insurance; Return Transfer BangKok - Ko Chang By Minibus; 1 night in hotel in Bangkok with breakfast included at 4-star hotel in the center (Furama Silom Bangkok)
The roles on board:
- Everyone is required to participate in the various on-board activities
- The crew will participate in the preparation of meals
- It is an important moment of aggregation and above all it is fun
- Get into the holiday spirit of life on a boat
- A common fund will be set up on board to cover expenses for: galley, landings, marine parks, diesel, skipper's food, etc.
- The skipper does not participate in the common fund
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.