Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Fun and relaxation on a beautiful sailing boat on the Turkish coast"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello, your captain welcomes you on board!
I invite you to accompany me for a superb cruise in Turkey. You will be seduced by the beautiful landscapes and the azure sea of ??this region as I have been. I've been doing this for years and I've decided for a few years to share my passion for sailing and this beautiful region.
I propose a superb route
(as an indication depending on the weather and your desires of course)
Departing from Kas
We will drive to the city of Kalkan
We will leave for the Kekova Fortress where we will stay in different wonderful spots
We will go west to Gocek Bay where we will anchor in coves of great charm
Arrival in Fethiyé and end of the cruise
Do not hesitate to contact me to ask me your questions.
See you soon on board.
Hanse 470 Epoxy
Boat very pleasant and spacious. The 470 HANSE is a very successful sailboat in space and maneuverability. It has all the necessary equipment for the deep sea navigation. Also present on board air conditioning and internet. Equipment for fishing and hiking available.
Our trip starts here
Ka?, Andifli Mahallesi, Ka?/Antalya, Turquie
Saturday 11 August from 14:00 until Saturday 11 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Fethiye, Mu?la, Turquie
Saturday 18 August from 8:00 until Saturday 18 August at 11:00
Reviews of Jean Louis
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.