Travellers of all ages are welcome!
12 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Week cruise across the Turkish coast or Greek islands with
the White traditional Gulet.
A great opportunity to swim, sunbathe, relax. Enjoy freshly cooked meals on board and admire that incredible sunset that I'm sure you have never seen before!
Starting from Bodrum you can choose either the Turkish coast or Greece.
Greek islands taxes & mooring fees are not included
Our Gulet is waiting for you in Bodrum!!!!
Seven-night gulet cruise along Turkish Coast or North/South Dodecanese Islands, with half board (flights and transfers upon request). These cruises are the best way to see the Turkish coast –/Greek Islands. Imagine waking every morning for breakfast and a swim in idyllic bays and cruising along the coast to a new destination each day. The decks are perfect for sunbathing and jumping into the sea, the food is excellent and there is a tender boat included to shuttle you to and from the sites to the stunning Coasts and Islands.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 October from 13:00 until Saturday 3 October at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 October from 8:00 until Saturday 10 October at 10:00
Other important information
.Bodrum city harbor only 35km from Bodrum airport
.Transfers available upon request
.We provide bed linen towels beach towels
.All the meals are freshly cooked by our chef on board
. You can buy your own food supply or choose from our menu
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.