ABC Islands: Aruba, Bonnaire, Curaçao
Travelers of every age are welcome
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Early in the morning we set sail for this uninhabited neighboring
Already at lunch we are at anchor on one of the most beautiful beaches of the ABC islands. The big enjoyment can begin; snorkeling, diving, relaxing, a walk on the island the day is yours!
In the evening we provide a delicious BBQ on the beach and then we chill out the night of the million stars. The next day there is one to never forget. A walk around the island, snorkeling with the turtles, even taking a dive is one of the options. In the evening we enjoy a cheese fondue meal on board and again a beautiful night.
The next day a true sailing day awaits. We sail back to Bonaire close haul!
What can you expect from a trip to Klein Curaçao:
• 5-6 hours of sailing fun and 7-10 hours of sailing back on the Phoenix (depending on wind)
• Including captain and crew
• Open bar: water, soft drinks, beer, rum and wine (no alcohol for lunch)
• Breakfast and lunch, tasty snacks a BBQ on the beach
See you soon onboard!
Sun Odyssea 45.ft Jeanneau
Our sailing boat is a 45.2 ft Jeanneau Sun Odyssey from 2003. She is a spacious and stable ship with wide gangways and she has a large cockpit that suits up to 8 people. We provide chill bean bags at the bow and once on a mooring we can put hammock to chill under the aft tower.
- In mast furling main
- 120 Furling Genoa
- Phoenix has very easy access to the water
- Phoenix has a permit for 20 guests and 3 crew members
- Phoenix has a large cooling system for ice cold drinks
- Phoenix has a double helm that makes it easy to steer
- Phoenix has 2 double cabins for guest in the stern
- Phoenix has 1 guest toilet with shower and an outdoor shower
- Phoenix has medical oxygen and an AED on board
- There are snorkel materials on board for all guests
- The option is to bring paddle board or dive gear with us
- A tower with 2 solar panels provides our electricity
- For overnight trips we provide our Caribe RIB with 20hp Yamaha
- Phoenix has a third party liability insurance of $ 500,000, -
Our trip starts here
Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Friday 7 December from 7:00 until the Friday 7 December at 8:00
Our trip ends here
Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Sunday 9 December from 17:00 until the Sunday 9 December at 19:00
Payment and conditions.
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all holidays listed on Sailsquare. They are valid for all users, both travelers and those listing their experiences
Book your holiday by authorizing to charge the participation fees via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: as long as the holiday is not confirmed you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund of the paid fees.
You have to give up to a holiday that is already confirmed? Please, contact our Customer Care: we will do our best to help you.
Knowing which expenses are included and which ones are not will allow you to have a complete picture of the total cost.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from/to embarkation/disembarkation port
Extra expenses to be paid during the holiday
In addition to the participation fee that will be paid directly online, here below are listed the expenses that you will need to pay onboard.
- Meals on board
- Drinks on board
- Dive gear & air
The total amount of extra expenses for the whole duration of the holiday will be about 0-50€ per person.