Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
You are interested in learning basic sailing skills and visiting
pitoresque island towns?
Why don't you join us on our sailing adventure! We start from small fishing village of Trget in a beautiful bay of Raša (east coast of Istria).
Our journey will take 3 full days and 2 nights during which we will visit islands Lošinj and Cres. We are a bit flexibile with the route so we can take the best of weather conditions we get.
Crew will be accomodated in 3 double cabins on board of our Dufour 44 Yacht equipped with top equipment for comfort, sailing (new performance sails, furling Code 0 and gennaker), and exploring nature: SUP and dinghy with outboard engine.
Your host will familiarise you with your sailing area, show you how to sail the boat and, I'm sure, by the end of the trip - became your friend!
We hope to welcome you on board of our yacht!
Dufour 44 Mod., Dufour Yachts
Do you want a true sailing adventure without giving up the comfort while sailing with friends and family?
Our Dufour 44 is the right yacht for you.
The slender and stabile hull combined with full batten high aspect ratio mainsail, and a folding prop result in a top performance boat in both light breezes and more windy conditions. I provides a great sailing pleasure and control of the boat – your sailing holiday will be indeed - sailing.
Based on a standard yacht model, I was professionally upgraded and personally refitted to provide a stream-lined and fun sailing experience for its crew. Priorities in the refit included increasing speed, easing use, and providing true comfort on board.
• The Mainsheet was moved forward to allow sailing in the shade of a large bimini and can be controlled by the crew in the pit or by the skipper at the helm.
• Twin steering wheels enable easy movement by removing the obstacle of a large central wheel, which offers a more spacious and easy to use cockpit.
• A large cockpit table with an integrated chart plotter, 12V charging station, and storage guarantee full comfort in performance sailing conditions as well as relaxed evening dining on board.
• An integrated bowsprit simplifies sailing with a gennaker, while making it easy to step between the pier and the boat. The extended bowsprit also makes anchoring easier.
• A 2.7m dinghy can be transom suspended in a moment for more speed, safety and sailing in pure silence.
• Solar panels ensure non stop charging of upgraded board batteries. These together with an inverter supply power to the electric toilets and fans inside the cabins.
• An upgraded water tank offers greater autonomy during your sailing adventure– no more lining up in port to refill water.
• A diesel forced heating system will keep boat dry and warm also in spring and fall seasons.
• A bow thruster provides ease while maneuvering in tight spots.
We hope to welcome you on our yacht.
Our trip starts here
Monday 20 May from 9:00 until Monday 20 May at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Wednesday 22 May from 17:00 until Wednesday 22 May at 18:00
Other important information
Transfers to/from Trget can be organised if requested. Weather
conditions varya at that period of the year, from warm to cool, so
please bring clothes for different weather (waterproof jacket,
swimsuit, sunscreen, beach towels).
Boat is equipped with bedlinen, 2 towels per person, kitchen and bathroom suplies.
Crew and skipper expences during holiday are shared on equal basis between the crew.
For any aditional informations required, do not hesitate to ask please!
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Full board
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tourist tax 2,6 eur/person
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.