French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
I welcome you on board
The region of Bandol is in my opinion, the most suitable region to come for a holiday aboard a sailboat.
It offers bays lined with beaches, a navigation pool suitable for different types of weather, less than a day from Marseille.
From Bandol to Marseille , the creeks offer us anchorages of dreams, climbing spots, lands hiking and many natural shelters to stay safely.
The itinerary to the Calanques of Marseille and Cassis:
- We will leave the small fishing port of Brusc, towards the beak of the eagle which is near La Ciotat
There is the Green Island which marks the beginning of a grandiose panorama, the cliffs of Cassis.
- Depending on the weather we will decide to anchor in front of the extremely well sheltered beaches, between Green Island and Cape des Moulins, in the bay of the Virgin.
- Then we will follow closely the cliffs of Cape Canaille which will take us to Cassis.
Once the bay crossed, we will navigate the natural park of the Calanques.
- The cove of Port-Miou, The cove of Port-Pin, the cove d'en Vau, the eiladon eiladon, the creek Saint-Jean de Dieu, the cove of Sugiton, The calanque of Morgiou, the creek of the Triperie, the cove of Sormiou, the beak of Sormiou.
- We will decide the spot where to drop the anchor for the night according to the weather. I will make you discover the most beautiful anchorages of the French Riviera. Opposite further west we will go to see the islands of Marseille in the wild.
- The island of Riou, the cove of Monasterio, the island of Jarre, the island Calsereigne, or Plane, and the island Mayor which leads us in the harbor of Marseille and the archipelago from Friuli.
- The castle of IF (Count of Monté Christo) and if you wish a tour in the old port of Marseille.
- Our our way back we will visit the creeks and the islands in front of which we passed maybe too quickly and we'll come closer to Bandol and a charming cove, the calanque of Port D'ALON, a swim in the bay of Moutte,
An anchorage sheltered from the easterly winds at the bottom of Bandol Bay, the Bay of Gorguette.
- If we still have time to stop on the private islands Ricard, the island of Embiez. Elected 1st port of call of the Riviera. We will return to the port of Brusc between 16:00 and 18:00 the last day of the cruise.
Possibility to be 6 on board if family or group of friends
See you soon on board
Sloop De Type Carval
Sailboat / expedition aluminum AG4 marine. It has 7 berths spread over 3 cabins plus the square. Very comfortable and well maintained, it is the ideal sailboat to spend a good week of navigation.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 1 June from 8:00 until Saturday 1 June at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 7 June from 16:00 until Friday 7 June at 20:00
Reviews of Jean
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Full board
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.