Porquerolles and Hyères Islands
Travelers of every age are welcome
This holiday is taking place right now!
Have a look to others like "This summer let's go to Porquerolles on a Catamaran!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ready to live an extraordinary sailing experience ?
The Porquerolles Islands are waiting for you!
Do you know that in Porquerolles you will have the opportunity to stroll along the most beautiful beach in Europe? The beach of Notre Dame .
There is also the beautiful island of Cros and its National Park, without forget to mention the magnificent coast between Lavandou and Hyères!
These small islands will surprise you by the wealth of their heritage. Its splendid colored houses, its typical small shops and its fauna and its preserved flora.
- Departing from the Marina d'Hyères we will take the sea for a short crossing to the island of Porquerolles. If you wish, you will have the opportunity to participate in the maneuvers or simply marvel at the surrounding landscape.
- We will anchor and go ashore to visit the island.
Do you like cycling? Porquerolles is well known for these bike tours across the island. It is possible to rent from the many agencies on the island. In the evening, we will put ourselves in position to watch the sunset accompanied by a pleasant aperitif .
- We will continue our discovery of the island from a different anchorage. It is also an opportunity to take the height to observe the whole island since the heights of Porquerolles. Great photo spot and unforgettable memories guaranteed .
- Departure for the island of Cros. Small navigation of a few hours. The opportunity to take the helm? The Cros National Park is beautiful. It is a very wild island that resists human industrialization. The anchorages are really splendid.
- We will continue our trip either by touring the islands or by the coast of Lavandou Hyères. The opportunity to make beautiful stops and visit the cities of the coast.
- Finally for our last day sailing and a sweet return to the port of Hyères. We will separate after a last aperitif. A new experience, a head full of memories , and I'm sure you will count the day before to get back on board.
We are flexible in terms of dates and duration so feel free to contact us through the messaging area to ask us for more information.
I hope to see you soon on board.
Catamaran Edel Estuaire 43 Alu
A swing tray adorns the back of our catamaran, above the water, you will see on the photos, and this gives a good idea of our state of mind. Adventurous and safe, friendly and playful, respectful and supportive. Atypical, instead of a large square in the middle, a wheelhouse inside throne, very convenient for night shifts and leaving very large spaces outside. The very bright square is located at the back of the port hull as the kitchen and the cabin and owner's wc. In the other hull there are two cabins, a toilet and the bathroom. The kitchen has an oven and a three-burner gas hob, a large fridge to make the ice for the rum, except for the captain ... A bbq is fixed to the portico, essential to any self-respecting boat and gas because it is still simpler ... A lot of storage is at your disposal and four solar panels and a wind turbine provide energy. Florence is a precious help in the preparation of meals and I take care of the maintenance of the animal and the sailings, the dishes also, to save water, precious liquid on board. Flo is also necessary for navigation. Some toys are at your disposal, 2 paddles and a double canoe ... Good mood, discretion and know how to live too. The beautiful life in short!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 14 July from 9:00 until the Saturday 14 July at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 20 July from 16:00 until the Friday 20 July at 18:00
Reviews about Frédéric
Other useful information
Space is limited in a sailboat, prefer soft bags to bulky suitcases.
Do not forget a hat and sunscreen.
Payment and conditions.
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all holidays listed on Sailsquare. They are valid for all users, both travelers and those listing their experiences
Book your holiday by authorizing to charge the participation fees via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: as long as the holiday is not confirmed you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund of the paid fees.
You have to give up to a holiday that is already confirmed? Please, contact our Customer Care: we will do our best to help you.
Knowing which expenses are included and which ones are not will allow you to have a complete picture of the total cost.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from/to embarkation/disembarkation port
- Visa fares
Extra expenses to be paid during the holiday
In addition to the participation fee that will be paid directly online, here below are listed the expenses that you will need to pay onboard.
- Meals on board
- Mooring fees
- Drinks on board
The total amount of extra expenses for the whole duration of the holiday will be about 150-200€ per person.