Travelers of every age are welcome
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board!!
Are your ready to have a good time discovering all the magnificent landscape of the Ionians Islands, see some of the most beautiful beach on the planet ??
You are in the right place!
By choosing us as your skipper you say yes to:
- Visiting remote beaches
- Learning how to sail
- Relaxing on a hamock
- Seeing the falling stars
- Having drinks on board
- Catching you own food
- Visiting local villages
- Sitting with the locals
- Paddling the SUP inside sea caves
- Having a beach barbeque
- Choosing to sleep outside... And much more, all of this under the good care of Mike & Esty!
So relax... You are in good hands!
Check out what this cruise includes!:
- Food on board
- Drinks on Board
- All fuel charges
- All marina charges
- A dinghy with an outboard engine
- A Stand up Paddleboard!
- A hammock to relax - Snorkeling equipment
- And of course 7 nights yacht accomodation in the convenient cabins of our beautiful, maintained with love Beneteau Sailing Yacht So, investing in this, means not much more expenses for the rest of your holiday.
And remember that you are investing in good times and comfort!
Beneteau Oceanis 43
This yacht has magical powers! The minute you come aboard, she will empty your head of all your worries and make you feel relaxed and carefree… With a modern, wide, luxurious interior and excellent sailing capabilities, she will help you find the freedom you have been looking for. Welcome aboard, find your oasis…
Our trip starts here
Saturday 27 July from 14:00 until the Saturday 27 July at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 3 August from 8:00 until the Saturday 3 August at 9:00
Reviews about Mike & Esty
Other useful information
(makes all the manoeuvers and finds all the good spots!)
(prepares meals, serves drinks, cleans after all common areas but not the cabins)
- Food on board
(Included are 6 breakfasts, 6 mid-day snacks and 4 main meals for dinner.
For the 2 remaining main meals we dine out in port tavernas where the bill is divided amongst the crew.
- Drinks on Board
(2 bottles of wine per day for the crew plus 2 beers per person per day, unlimited tea and coffee are included).
- People can also bring their own food or drink on board should they wish so
- Cabins with private bathroom for 2 people
(electric WC): Extra 300€
- The yacht returns to Lefkas marina on Friday the 2nd by 15.00. You can discover Lefkada and sleep on board that night, check out is on Saturday by 09.00. Whoever wants can depart on Friday.
- We do not use fake Paddleboards, we co-opperate with Red Paddle & Co
- We love what we do!
See you on board!
Payment and conditions.
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all holidays listed on Sailsquare. They are valid for all users, both travelers and those listing their experiences
Book your holiday by authorizing to charge the participation fees via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: as long as the holiday is not confirmed you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund of the paid fees.
You have to give up to a holiday that is already confirmed? Please, contact our Customer Care: we will do our best to help you.
Knowing which expenses are included and which ones are not will allow you to have a complete picture of the total cost.
Included in the price.
- Meals on board
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks on board
Not included in the price
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from/to embarkation/disembarkation port
Extra expenses to be paid during the holiday
The total amount of extra expenses for the whole duration of the holiday will be about 50-150€ per person.