Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board!!
Are your ready to have a good time discovering all the magnificent landscape of the Ionians Islands, see some of the most beautiful beach on the planet??
You are in the right place!
By choosing us as your skipper you say yes to:
- Visiting remote beaches
- Learning how to sail
- Relaxing on a hamock
- Seeing the falling stars
- Having drinks on board
- Catching you own food
- Visiting local villages
- Sitting with the locals
- Paddling the SUP inside sea caves
- Having a beach barbeque
- Choosing to sleep outside... And much more, all of this under the good care of Mike & Esty!
So relax... You are in good hands!
Check out what this cruise includes:
- Food on board
- Drinks on Board
- All fuel charges
- All marina charges
- A dinghy with an outboard engine
- A Stand up Paddleboard!
- A hammock to relax - Snorkeling equipment
- And of course 7 nights yacht accomodation in the convenient cabins of our beautiful, maintained with love Beneteau Yacht.
So, investing in this, means not much more expenses for the rest of your holiday.
And remember that you are investing in good times and comfort!
Beneteau Oceanis 43
This yacht has magical powers! The minute you come aboard, she will empty your head of all your worries and make you feel relaxed and carefree… With a modern, wide, luxurious interior and excellent sailing capabilities, she will help you find the freedom you have been looking for. Welcome aboard, find your oasis…
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 August from 15:00 until Saturday 17 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 8:00 until Saturday 24 August at 9:00
Reviews of Mike & Esty
Other important information
- Skipper (makes all the manoeuvers and finds all the good
- Hostess (prepares meals, serves drinks, cleans after all common areas but not the cabins)
- Food on board (Included are 6 breakfasts, 6 mid-day snacks and 4 main meals for dinner.
For the 2 remaining main meals we dine out in port tavernas where the bill is divided amongst the crew.
- Drinks on Board (2 bottles of wine per day for the crew plus 2 beers per person per day, unlimited tea and coffee are included).
- People can also bring their own food or drink on board should they wish so
- Cabin with private bathroom for 2 people (electric WC): Extra 300€
- The yacht returns to Lefkas marina on Friday the 2nd by 15.00. You can discover Lefkada and sleep on board that night, check out is on Saturday by 09.00. Whoever wants can depart on Friday.
- We do not use fake Paddleboards, we co-opperate with Red Paddle & Co
- We love what we do!
See you on board!
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Full board
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.