Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
7 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Why chose this holiday:
1. Its flexible - you decide when you arrive or depart! The yacht is yours in Corfu from Saturday the 4th, but does not depart until Sunday the 5th. Also it arrives at Lefkada at the evening of Thursday the 9th but if you wish you can stay until 9.00 am Saturday the 11th.
2. We take advantage of Corfu international airport where your flight can arrive directly. Your yacht will be awaiting less than 20 mins away!
3. One way means easy – You travel less miles, therefore you have more time to spend in each place. You don’t have to spend ridiculous hours sailing trying to check in every destination.
4. The prevailing wind in the area is usually Northwest. This means that travelling south surely makes it a road less bumpy…
5. All mooring fees are included in the price.
6. Last but not least, the yacht is a beauty! She is new, the cabins are convenient, nobody sleeps on the couch…
Beneteau Oceanis 43
This yacht has magical powers! The minute you come aboard, she will empty your head of all your worries and make you feel relaxed and carefree… With a modern, wide, luxurious interior and excellent sailing capabilities, she will help you find the freedom you have been looking for. Welcome aboard, find your oasis…
Our trip starts here
Saturday 4 May from 16:00 until Saturday 4 May at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 11 May from 8:00 until Saturday 11 May at 9:00
Reviews of Mike & Esty
Other important information
Sat 4 – Check in starts at 16.00 - Discover Corfu old town.
Sun 5 –Yacht departs at 16.00 maximum. Destination Syvota!
Mon 6 - Chose to spend the day relaxing around Syvota, or visit the Acheron River Estuary. Spend the night at the beautiful town of Parga.
Tue 7- Do the crossing to beautiful Paxi! Spend the night at the beautiful port of Gaios Wed.
8 - Discover the nature of Paxi & Antipaxi. Sleep in a bay far from the lights of civilisation.
Thu 9 – Breakfast and last swim in Antipaxi. Depart to Lefkas around noon, Disover Lefkas town by night.
Fri 10 – Chose to leave us, if you need to catch your flight, or spend one more night sleeping in your yacht in Lefkas Marina. Visit lefkas inland, its famous beaches, rent a car, or let us organize a spectacular paragliding ride above lefkada’s most beautiful beaches!
Sat 11 – Check out until 09.00
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Full board
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.