1.571€ per person
From 21 to 28 of April
Unfortunately, this holiday is full! If you are looking for an ABSOLUTE flotilla on the same dates and in crystalline seas, take a look at ABSOLUTE Discovery Bahamas! Starting from € 1380.
The Absolute DISCOVERY cruise is the fleet dedicated to lovers of relaxation, the sea, uncontaminated nature and discovery.
We have organized an itinerary that will take you to discover all the beauties of one of the earthly paradises: the Seychelles. A navigation between protected islands, color contrasts, giant tortoises, coral reefs and multi-colored fish . Drop the peaks, sail from the harbor, explore and dream ... this is the ABSOLUTE DISCOVERY Seychelles:
- who participates: girls aged between 30 and 45 ;
- where to sail: Seychelles Islands - Mahe, Praslin, Curieuse, La Digue;
- expected participants: 40, divided over 5 catamarans. The experience is already confirmed;
- required experience: no sailing skills are required, all crews will be coordinated by one of our skippers;
Huge granite rocks polished for millennia by the waves of the Indian Ocean, giant palm trees of "Cocò de mèr", turquoise inlets and beaches of fine white sand ... a paradise that you can see from your porthole every morning when you wake up. You will start your day with a warm breeze breakfast and then swim in crystal clear waters with the largest population of sea turtles in the world.
Program and itinerary
The navigation will start in Mahé, where the international airport is located. We will embark and disembark at the Eden Island Marina . The first day you will have the opportunity to appreciate the natural beauty of these places by visiting the natural park of Sainte Anne. Our catamarans will then head towards Praslin where you will visit one of the most photographed tropical places, "Anse Lazio". The navigation will then continue to Curieuse, another small paradise on earth that has made the Seychelles a half so coveted, here you can not miss the pictures with giant turtles and the possibility of barbecue on the beach. You will plunge into the timeless charm of "La Digue", an island where you can still see horse carriage, and then return to Praslin for some shopping and supplies. In the following days you will visit the private island of Grand Soeur and the ever-present Cocò Island, the real "Mecca" of snorkeling. Finally we will return to Mahe to take the flight back to Italy.
- 21 April> arrival in Mahe, check-in and boarding operations on the hulls;
- 22 April> sailing to the island of Curieuse, home of giant turtles. Snorkeling afternoon and visit to the land;
- 23 April> sailing and exploring the depths of St. Pierre Island, transfer to St. Anne Harbor, with the possibility of ordering a Creole dinner brought directly by boat;
- 24th April> transfer to La Digue, with a trip to the wonderful Grande Anse and Anse Source d 'Argent. Waiting for you are ocher-colored rocks, bright green vegetation and white sand;
- 25 April> anchorage in the beautiful Grand Soeur bay, and visit to the fantastic natural park of the Cocò Island archipelago;
- April 26> visit to the Anse Maroon bay and night in Praslin;
- 27 April> day of baths and snorkelling in Praslin return to Mahe in the afternoon;
- April 28> barco and return flight to Italy.
NOTE: as always on the boat the program is to be considered entirely indicative as it may undergo variations depending on the weather
Read all the additional info in the "More Info" section at the bottom of the experience card
This is a holiday dedicated to
No available spots
Victoria, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Saturday 21 April from 16:00
up to Saturday 21 April at 18:00
Victoria, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Saturday 28 April from 8:00
up to Saturday 28 April at 9:00
These are the skippers who are taking part in our flotilla, who will be yours?
Wow! Look at how many lovely people have already booked
Forming the group
- From 26 to 45 years old
In the group we speak
Extra useful information.
Hulls and boarding fees
Boarding and disembarkation will take place in Mahe, a 15-minute drive from the international airport. The hulls will be catamarans of the series "Lagoon" of 12/13 meters able to accommodate crews in comfortable double cabins.
- boarding on hulls "Prestige Line" with boarding fee of € 1,380 per person> Lagoon 39/400 (2010-2014)> catamarans of recent construction, approved for 8 people plus skipper, have 4 comfortable double cabins and 2 bathrooms .
- boarding on hulls "Comfort Line" with boarding fee of € 1,571 per person> Lagoon 450 (2010-2014)> catamarans of recent construction, approved for 8 people plus skipper, have 4 comfortable double cabins and 4 bathrooms.
The fee includes: accommodation in a double cabin on board the catamarans, skipper, linen, dinghy with outboard engine, share of practical management and insurance (60 € per person, inclusive of mandatory insurance coverage)
The participation fee does not include : transfers to and from the Mahe boarding base, transfers from the airport to and from the boarding base of Eden Island Marina (approximately 15 euros each way per person), on-board general cargo ( about 25 euros per person per day, set up on site to cover food, fuel, moorings, entrance fees to the natural parks), starter pack (80 € person to be paid on board to cover final cleaning, tourist taxes and customs, bail insurance), security deposit for boats (200/800) euro with pre-authorization of credit card depending on the models), anything not expressly included.
Insurance and useful information
In 2018 Water Tribe activated more insurance protection for your sailing holiday. The practical management fee (mandatory and included) includes the health care policy that provides health care, reimbursement of medical expenses incurred while traveling and damage to baggage.
From Milan to today, scheduled flights, with Emirates, have fares starting from € 700 a./r. per person taxes included with flights with a stopover.
The holiday is organized by WATER TRAVEL Tour Operator, Travel and Tourism Agency - Aut. Prov. MI n ° 25027 - Assiatian Alliance policy n ° 192652,
What is included in the price and what is not.
Knowing which expenses are included and which ones are not will allow you to have a complete picture of the total cost.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
Meals/drinks consumed ashore
Trip from/to embarkation/disembarkation port
Extra expenses to incur during the holiday.
In addition to the participation fee to be paid directly online, they are listed here below the expenditure items to incur during the holiday.
Meals on board
Drinks on board
Starter Pack obbligatorio (80€)
The total amount of extra expenses for the whole duration of the holiday will be about oltre 300€ per person.
Payments and conditions.
The same booking and cancellation policies are applied to all holidays listed on Sailsquare, valid for all users, both tourists and those people who list their proposals.
Book your holiday by authorizing to be charged the participation fees via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: as long as the holiday is not confirmed you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund of the paid fees.
Are you forced to give up a holiday that is already confirmed? Please, contact our Customer Care: we will do our best to help you.