For travelers aged 20 years old or older
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome at board!
I suggest you change your habits and try a new experience. This weekend is the perfect opportunity to start a weekend on a sailing boat!
- Friday evening the appointment is at 18 at the port of departure, the Marina di Nettuno. The time to load the galley and you will leave for the Pontine islands with a navigation of about 4 hours. You will dine in navigation or on arrival in Palmarola, depending on the time. Anchor in Palmarola for the night.
- Saturday morning breakfast on board and day dedicated to baths, relaxation and some excursion to the caves and wanting to land. In the afternoon, sailing to Ponza, where we will arrive for aperitif time. Guests can go ashore for an aperitif, a walk and dinner in one of the island's many restaurants. Overnight on board.
- Sunday morning breakfast on board or on the ground. Morning dedicated to sailing and swimming. Lunch on board and return to Nettuno for about 18.
A real sailboat comfortable and fast. Safe and performing
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 28 June from 18:00 until the Friday 28 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 30 June from 18:00 until the Sunday 30 June at 20:00
Reviews about Roberto
Other useful information
The holiday at Pontine is a must for sailing holidays. Navigation is relatively short in a stretch of sea that in the summer season is relatively quiet and moderately ventilated.
The program can be easily adapted to the weather situation, as the archipelago offers safe shelters in almost all conditions.
We recommend comfortable clothing suitable for a rather variable climate and temperature.
Payment and conditions.
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all holidays listed on Sailsquare. They are valid for all users, both travelers and those listing their experiences
Book your holiday by authorizing to charge the participation fees via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: as long as the holiday is not confirmed you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund of the paid fees.
You have to give up to a holiday that is already confirmed? Please, contact our Customer Care: we will do our best to help you.
Knowing which expenses are included and which ones are not will allow you to have a complete picture of the total cost.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from/to embarkation/disembarkation port
Extra expenses to be paid during the holiday
In addition to the participation fee that will be paid directly online, here below are listed the expenses that you will need to pay onboard.
- Meals on board
- Mooring fees
- Drinks on board
The total amount of extra expenses for the whole duration of the holiday will be about 50-150€ per person.