The Balearic Islands
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome aboard!!! This year I decided to spend the summer in
the Balearic Islands between Ibiza and Formentera.
Two real jewels of the Mediterranean thanks to their transparent
sea, breathtaking landscapes and sandy beaches.
You will have the opportunity to spend beautiful evenings and to wake up and have breakfast every day of in front of the different views of the many wonderful coves that surround the islands. You will simply live a vacation unforgettable. If you want to learn to surf I'll be happy to teach you the different maneuvers and of course take the helm!
The itinerary I thought of for you will be the following, though may be subject to variations due to unforeseen weather or simply by the will of the whole crew:
Saturday: Ibiza Boarding in afternoon. After a welcome drink on board we will proceed to the presentation of the boat and the itinerary and a brief briefing on safety. If it is the first time in the Balearic Islands this is it the perfect opportunity to visit the old town of Ibiza. Night at anchor in a stream nearby.
Sunday:Cala Llonga - Cala Olivera - Cala Talamanca Sweet wake up and breakfast on board. Departure for Cala Llonga and Cala Olivera. Relax on the beaches sandy and swim in the bay of Cala Oliviera. Departure late afternoon in Cala Talamanca to spend the night.
Monday: Cala Jondal - Cala d'Hort We will leave for the city of Cala in the morning Jondal for a swim: it's a beautiful beach surrounded by pine trees and cliffs and offers a beautiful landscape. After lunch there we will head towards Cala d'Hort and its two beautiful Issa rocky islands Vedra and Is Vedranell.
Tuesday: Cala Codolar - Sa Conillera - Sant Antoni de Portmany Day dedicated to discovery. We will follow the west coast to observe the beautiful bay of Badalla e Cala Codola. We will stop on the small island of Sa Cornillera for all afternoon and then we will leave for Sant Antoni de Portamany where we will spend the evening.
Wednesday: Ses Illetas This is the time to put into practice everything we have learned: a couple of days for a small open sea navigation to the discovery of the island of Formentera. We will stop on the small island of "Ses illetas", known for its beautiful natural park. It will be the perfect time to relax your legs and visit the park natural of Saline.
Thursday: Formetera - Es Calo We will wake up and we will have breakfast near Formentera. We will visit the island and make you discover the most famous beaches like Playa de Llevant, Es Pujols and Es Calo.
Friday: Espadrell Island - Las Salinas We will have a good start of the day with a nice breakfast at anchor for later navigate to the island of Espadrell, a small island between Ibiza and Foment. A short stop before reaching Las Salinas, one soft sandy beach with clear waters and many bars on the beach!
Saturday: return to the port of Ibiza A pleasant one breakfast at anchor before sailing to return to the port of Ibiza. The nights will be anchored in inlets or coves otherwise in ports or marinas, depending on weather conditions or simply for desire of the crew.
Ready to have a summer unforgettable?
The design of this 23-meter, which succeeded its predecessors, is the result of the Bordogna shipyard, born out of the passion for the sea of the Commendator Bordogna, a well-known manufacturer of safes who, accustomed to metallic carpentry, decided, at the end of the 70s, to build the first motorsailor.
You will find yourself on a beautiful, functional, comfortable, safe and performing boat for a splendid luxury sailing holiday.
In fact, it offers large spaces and has every kind of comfort:
- below deck is equipped with 4 cabins, including 2 double and 2 with 2 single beds (maximum capacity 9 people with crew cabin excluded), has 3 bathrooms, all with shower with boiler, large kitchen with 4-burner stove, oven, fridge and freezer in the cockpit and a large and comfortable dinette;
- outside there is a large cockpit that comfortably accommodates all guests, a covered maneuver cabin, large stern and bow beaches with deck chairs and beds for all guests, an outdoor shower, a hydraulic gangway and a comfortable hydraulic aft platform to facilitate entry into the sea and the ascent and descent from the boat to people with poor mobility and to strollers and children. Guests will also have masks and fins for snorkeling;
- it is equipped with solar panels, watermaker, 4000lt water tanks, 3000lt fuels, 2 powerful Aifo 8361 160hp engines, oil-fired electric generator to guarantee electricity at 220v. in the harbor, Air conditioning, Radar, Autopilot, GPS / Chartplotter, VHF digital, HF, portable vhf, log, echo, meter and wind station, television, radio with cd player to listen to music below deck but also in the cockpit, full optional, a large tender with rigid grid with outboard engine, so as to be able to avoid crowded ports and enjoy the night berths in complete autonomy "
Our trip starts here
Saturday 25 May from 14:00 until Saturday 25 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 1 June from 8:00 until Saturday 1 June at 12:00
Reviews of Hadi
Other important information
What to bring: It is advisable to bring a pair of low-closed shoes with a white or light bottom on board, a bathrobe for a shower in the port, suitable clothing for the climate, a fleece and anti-wind and anti-rain jacket. All in a foldable soft bag when empty. The itinerary is indicative and is liable to undergo changes depending on weather conditions.
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Full board
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.