Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing week in the Split archipelago with a stop in Dubrovnik"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding from Split (Split) possible transfer from Porto Santa Margherita (optional).
Saturday Boarding at 5.00 pm, preparation of the galley and accommodation on the boat, assignment of the cabins and a short navigation briefing.
• Sunday : We set sail, sailing towards the first destination, the island of Vis, for a regenerating swim in one of its splendid bays and visit one of the most evocative places in Croatia: Blue Cave, a spectacular and atmospheric cave magical. Night at anchor under the stars.
• Monday : We proceed towards the island of Corcula, characteristic for its medieval center where we will go down for a small visit through the typical streets of the city. After a beautiful relaxing bath we will anchor in the harbor to enjoy the sunset and spend the night.
• Tuesday : Continue our navigation .. hunting dolphins to head towards our next destination: Mijet, famous for its National Park. Surrounded by lush vegetation and the continuous song of the cicadas we will take a dip in crystal clear water. Evening at the buoy and then with the Tender ashore.
• Wednesday : we are ready to point our bow towards the wonderful city of Dubrovnick, a rare pearl along the Croatian coast, full of palaces, churches and fountains that are reflected in the blue of the Adriatic Sea and tell the fascinating history of the city. Night in port.
• Thursday : We wake up and leave the moorings to sail among the waves and challenge ourselves with our boats. We will sail between the islands to reach Hvar, where we will choose a beautiful bay to enjoy the evening surrounded by nature. Night at the buoy.
• Friday : we set sail early to go upwind and get closer to Split… the spectacular sunset will await us and then we will continue at night to the port of destination.
• Saturday : the week is already over… next holiday, new itinerary and new adventure… it's off.
Memories, photos and smiles will remain in the heart!
Grand Soleil 40 Race
Our trip starts here
Saturday 14 August from 17:00 until Saturday 14 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 21 August from 11:00 until Saturday 21 August at 12:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Other important information
Boarding from Marina di Spalato, transfer possible by reservation from Caorle both outward and return. We recommend a light bag of practical and fast clothing, soft bag to be able to stow it better in the lockers. On board you will find the sheets. We will be a crew, therefore it will be everyone's responsibility to think about their own well-being and that of others: sharing spaces and tasks on board (order, cleaning, galley and small navigation maneuvers). The holiday will be characterized by relaxation ... so we will eat when we are hungry and we will sleep when we are sleepy ... at the rhythm of nature. Remember that on a sailing boat ... You know when you are leaving, but you don't know when you arrive! Therefore, the itinerary could undergo variations due to weather conditions and you must always abide by the unquestionable judgment of the Commander.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.