Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Weekend to discover La Rochelle and the close islands"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Get on board for a fantastic cruise to discover the islands near to La Rochelle. From the port of La Rochelle we will make numerous stops on the island of Ré, the island of Oléron and the Sables d'Olonne.
We will spend the nights at the anchor or at the port depends of your preference
So ready to dump the moorings?
The Dufour 30 Classic is the smallest sailboat of the Classic range that Dufour launched in the late 90s. This range aims to offer simple and economical cruisers. This simplicity is visible as soon as we board: the deck layout could not be plainer.This simplicity pays when sailing: relatively light she starts at the slightest wind and is pleasant to steer. The perfect boat to go sailing
Our trip starts here
La Rochelle, France
Saturday 5 August from 8:00 until Saturday 5 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
La Rochelle, France
Sunday 6 August from 15:00 until Sunday 6 August at 20:00
Reviews of Jean Claude
Other important information
Variable itinerary depending on the weather.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you already have a particular itinerary that you would like to do or if you prefer a cruising on the navigation and learning of sailing.
Flexible dates, possibilities to do only 2-3 days or a whole week.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.